Chapter 8- Dont you think so?

My Heart’s Desire © (Werewolf Romance)

All Rights Reserved©

 Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, downloading, uploading, printing, displaying, reproducing, republishing, licensing, posting, transmitting, distributing or performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Chapter 8

“I don’t understand” muttered Marie. Ralph gave her an exasperated look and re-explained the rules of the game.

“So if you flip the coin and call it wrong; you either sip some of your alcoholic drink or strip a piece of clothing.” Marie nodded mutely and Ralph continued.

“So, after you do that, you pass the coin to the left and if you call it correct, you pass it to the right.”

“But why can’t we pass it counter-clockwise?” asked Marie.

“It’s the same thing Marie!” yelled Jonathon.

“This is stupid” complained Amy.

“Uh… I don’t know about you guys but I’d really love to see my mate taking his clothes off” Marissa gazed seductively at Jonathon and bit her lip.

Jonathon groaned trying to control the raging hormones he received just by looking into her eyes.

“Whoa guys! PG-13 please” exclaimed Marie. Noah chuckled next to her and pulled her into his body. Ralph stood to retrieve more firewood for the little bonfire they had going on next to the lake.

Amy shivered and Ralph took off like a bullet. “Can we not play instead?” Marie’s teeth started to chatter and she cuddled further into Noah’s chest. All of them were still drenched in water from having swum for hours.

“This is the best game ever Marie. I remember how I used to play ‘Flip, Sip, Strip’ at all the parties just to see girls get naked… Ouch!” Rolling on the floor, Jonathon clutched his stomach and Marissa glared down at him.

“You know I prefer to see you though, baby!” Marie chuckled seeing the scene unfold in front of her. Marissa was giving the cold shoulder to her mate; and Jonathon literally begging on his knees.

“Babe, you know how I was in the past. I was just saying so Marie could remember, I mean, she was there at all the parties before I found out you were my mate. You know I never played it again without you.” Marissa just harrumphed and gave him her back.

Soft nuzzling on her cheek automatically drew her attention away from the couple. “We can go back to the house if you want.” Noah’s whispering voice brought a shiver down her spine and it wasn’t from the cold.

His loving gaze and soft words tugged at her heart and she smiled in return. “I am tired.”

They made their way back to the house but after a few yards Marie’s tiredness finally pulled over her. Stumbling she leant into Noah and let him support all of her weight. Noah stopped and pulled her into his chest and began to speed-walk.

The cold shirt clung to Marie and she shivered. “Here, get down.” Noah placed her on her feet gently and slipped his hands under her shirt. Marie’s confused and sleepy gaze looked at him in question.

“Body heat.” Noah’s response turned Marie a crimson red at all the images running through her head.

Noah undressed her and did the same for himself. He picked her up once more and Marie wrapped her legs around his torso. Her arms fastened to his neck and her head nestled under the crook of his neck.