For Real Though

//\\//\\//\\//\\

Okay, I know reading informational stuff is boring, but this is, like, about the future of this book. So... it's kind of important.

It somehow just hit me like a train how important Blurred is to so many people and how many lives it's changed.

Being a published author has been the goal since I was a wee little Hawaiian.

And now, with the incredible and unending support from you all, I hope to make that reality.

Things will have to be changed, however. Such as:
      •Sam and Colby's names
      •Samantha and Coleen's names
      •the description of Vines

I would also like to change Kendall's name.

So, what I need from you guys is your opinions.☺️

1) What should Sam and Colby's names be?
(I'd like them to have that ring to it—the way that it flows. Ex: Zack and Zander.)

2) What should Samantha and Coleen's names be?

3) What should Kendall's name be?
(I would like opinions on the first, middle, and last of her names. Not just changing "Kendall." I would like something more simple than flashy. But my mind can be changed.☺️)

I have been given the chance to change the hearts of people and I hope to continue doing that by publishing Blurred. Whether that be 5 people or 5 million people.

I am currently editing all of it and, let me tell you something, it's going to be far more incredible than this first draft. 😁

Thank you to all those who have stuck through this journey with me.

Few more things:

      •Should I make a second book where I post all the updated chapters? Or continue writing bonus chapters on here?

      •Should the title remain the same? Opinions on "Blurred Clarity?"

      •The cover will be updated. If any of you want to make one, I would love to check them out!

Thank you all again for your support! I'm so excited to see where this next chapter takes us!

So so much love,
Cam ❤️

OH MY GOSH WHAT IF I FOUND A WAY TO COLLAB WITH SAM AND COLBY SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THESE THINGS?!?!?

IT WOULD FIT IT PERFECTLY WITH THEIR "BEYOND THE NORM" CAMPAIGN BECAUSE SHE'S BLIND!

AND IT COULD HELP SO MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR INCREDIBLE INFLUENCE!

😅 Sorry, all that just popped into my head and now I'm super excited but also aware of the probability of that happening being slim to none.

Still love you guys!!!
Cam❤️