INTERMISSION

Wow...

It's over.

That was the last chapter of Blurred.

BUT, a lot of you have told me I should write a sequel and I would love to. The thing is, I need some help.

One: I need a name. What do you think it should be called?

The base of it will be a line Colby says to Kendall which is, "Teach me to be blind so that I can see."

I would prefer it to be a single word title but if not, it's okay. So if you have any ideas, please share it with me. Comment or inbox, it doesn't matter.

Two: What would you guys want to happen in it? I don't really have any plans for it because I didn't know I was going to write another one going into this.

But I'd love to put whatever you want to read in it so feel free to tell me that, too.

Three: I need a cover. I can make one myself but if one of you wants to make one, have at it please.

It may take me a little while to get the outline of the story ready so I won't be updating for a bit. When I do, it will be on this book. It'll be like a second part.

In the meantime, I will be writing in my book about Jack Johnson. I'm very, very excited about it and I'd really appreciate if you'd check it out. I think it's going to be really cool. (Please don't read the other two. They're very embarrassing and cheesy.)

So, thank you SOOOOO MUCH to all of you who have stuck with me and encouraged and supported me through this book. It is beyond appreciated.

Well, I guess that's it.

I love you all to forever and back and I'll see you guys again soon. If you ever need to talk, just message me.

Love,
Camryn Grace