Chapter Two: Unknown

Dedicated to prepare_for_trouble for the beautiful picture on the side. This chapter brings in a few more characters so I hope you enjoy.

Chapter Two: Unknown

When the big boss said I would be great for this job.

I should have realized he was lying or that he had no idea who I was AT ALL. Then again I could just be a really great actor which meant I could quit this sickening job which isn't as easy as it sounds. As the newbie in this 'Secret Organization' filled with drugs; prostitution, trafficking; collecting business deals with corrupt businessmen or rich families that needed us to do their dirty work, it meant that I had to get my first mission.

It all started this morning when I was called into the boss' office, he sat there in his big leather chair, reclining it so laid-back while Kyle, his sideman stood by him as one of his bodyguards.

"Castillo! Come in, you know how happy I am to see you, " his voice boomed at me, a big smile was etched on his face yet he was still intimidating. I walked in timid steps towards his desk.

"You called me?"

"Yes. I did. Since your arrival, I've been planning what your first task for me will be..to prove your worth."

His lips curled slightly as he handed me a file with my name on it.

{First Assignment:

"To collect the the money owed by Alberto Ramírez, business man and owner of Ramírez Industries.." [Sounded simple. I turned over to the next page, bored. It included the information on Alberto, like his kin and his wife all with their pictures for each profile. Wondering, how the stalkers in front of me got these pics, I skimmed each page until I came across the profile of his oldest daughter]

Name: Alina Marie Ramírez

D.O.B: Aug 17 1995

Current Age: 18

Height: 5ft 6in

Parents: Alberto and Carmen Ramírez

[Underneath was a picture of a girl with straight, dark hair and amazing set of hazel eyes, a suspicious description was next to it saying:] Amends with Alberto: His eldest daughter will be exchanged if the money ($2.65 million) cannot be supplied on the date 20/4/2013. [This Saturday?! Reading it made me fully read the first again] "..yet if the money cannot be submitted on the deadline, Alberto and his family shall be pay with their lives. All except Alina Ramírez."

Colds shivers struck me as he laughed, I forgot about him being there. The mission would occur at night around 11.00 with Dean: one small but scary man, Raj: a dodgy brutal Asian guy, Tigar: a giant, Burt: one scary muscly bloke but unfortunately, I was also assigned with Kyle whom I hated from the moment I met him.

His cold, azure eyes set on me as I glared back, "Ha! Now my two favourite boys can go bond together," the boss laughed loudly like a madman on crack.

* * * *

At half past ten, we were already stationed around the house past the various security measures, Alberto couldn't keep us away if he tried. Kyle signalled for us to follow him..

Cowering. Scared. Helpless. Innocent?

Those were the only words I could think of to describe the family in front of me, sympathy ran through me like a drug. My knees felt weaker and guilt struck my system looking at the little kids and their mom, it wasn't their fault they were in this problem only their dad's. Yet here was Kyle, the biggest douchebag in the whole of America, taunting and mocking them as well.

No wonder he was the boss' favourite, they were so alike.

A husky cry cut through the air. Tigar? Just when a brunette girl rushed to where we were, Tigar held onto his hand annoyed. "Did she bite him?" I asked myself, looking at her I swore I recognized her. Alina! Kyle bargained with Alberto asking him for the money like asked.

"I- I don't have it," Alberto stuttered.

"Wrong answer! Kill the wife," Kyle commanded, his eyes were emotionless as he said it before the gun was fired.

"Carmen!" Alberto cried, his eyes were fearful not like the big business man on billboards I saw.

"The money?" Kyle repeated and it was the same reply. "Kill the boy."

Closing my eyes as Dean robotically shot the small boy, Carmen who we thought dead held her now-deceased child while dying. It was sick as Kyle grinned at us signalling to kill off Alberto Ramírez, the gunshots went starting with his legs then arms, anyplace that wouldn't kill him straight away.

"Finish her and prove yourself," Kyle whispered at me pointing at Alina and the small, innocent girl in front. The pressure was too much, I couldn't murder a child who was so young and pure so invalidly yet his eyes played with me. Almost daring me as my hand raised by itself to her.

Bang!

The metal bullet lodged in her heart so she would die quicker. Suffer less. Suddenly, Alina opened her eyes. "Noooooo!!" She screamed, her cry heart-wrenching and so deafening that Burt had to drag her away. Indifferent to her noise, Kyle rolled his stupid eyes saying, "Use the chloroform to shut the stupid b*tch up!"

This was only my first task and I already hated myself for doing it..

----------------------

[Author's Note: Okay, so to get things clear there are 2 different p.o.v's in this story. I'll do weekly update depending on my schedule but the votes/comment here just might encourage me to upload faster, so yay!]