Chapter Eleven: Lina

!!WARNING!! This chapter may contain hair jokes, talks of gingers and a maybe case of flying items. You have been warned..

"Hey Lina! You're back!" Selene called waving me over while holding a chicken salad in her other hand.

I just got back from yet another client and it sucked. Here I was learning to prostitute myself when really I should have been heading off to college after senior's prom and everything. It was the worst.

Not to mention the more I thought about it, the more I realised that "hey, my whole future has been swept to the side in one single night. After eighteen years of getting towards this, I've become something less academic. A professional prostitute."

Oh the glory days.

My stomach rumbled as I headed off to go eat some dry cereal and sit with the rest of the girls. You could only be here if you had a free day off or you just got back from 'work'.

"Hey, um, why are you eating that?" Amethyst asked pointing a long, witchy nail at my bowl.

"Ummmm." I had nothing to say about that. It's not like I planned on giving reasons on why I'd eat Cookie Crisp without milk. I was just bored so then felt peckish.

"Ah, just leave her be Amethyst, we all have our weird cravings sometimes," Amérie said.

That set her off like a firework near lit matches, "So what are pregnant then?! Because if you are the boss won't like it so you can forget about it or get chucked out on the streets with some sick guy's bastard and then blah, blah, blah.."

She continued rambling off to herself making all these points about how you should use condoms and all sorts of nonsense while I was just thinking, 'Wasn't this about cereal first? Where did babies come up in this?'

Everyone set off doing their own thing again leaving her to keep ranting on like a talkative drunk. Honestly talking with her (or just listening which was most of the time) reminded of those chats I'd have with a friend on BBM where we would end up talking about 'should girls have abs? And is it a problem if they do?' when we were talking about something like 'Boys' in the beginning of the chat.

"Oh give it a rest, Amethyst! It's about time you shut your bloody motor-mouth and stop ruining the peace," complained Selene, slamming her hand on the breakfast table.

"Speak for yourself and besides who invited you into this conversation?" Retorted loud-mouth.

"Well, uh, I did and I do speak for myself when I'm saying you talk too much!"

A nasty expression set itself on Amethyst's face and it looked like we wouldn't be getting any peace anytime soon.

"What a bloody cheek! I don't talk too much and even I did you have way more flaws and problems than I do so don't talk like you're all prestige when you're not," she screamed.

"Firstly, I don't need to talk to show that I'm prestige. I know I am and secondly don't you dare talk about whether I have problems or not when you have your flaws, stupid blonde!"

This was probably what triggered everything I'm about to say especially since Amethyst here loved herself including her looks.

"I am not stupid and besides that's like not even scientifically possible!"

"Well if it isn't then what's your excuse, stupid?"

Amethyst's face was growing uglier from her hate to Selene by the minutes, "I'm not stupid, don't call me that and I'm not even like properly blonde. I'm more ginger than blonde."