Chapter Six: Luca

Chapter Six: Luca

What the boss said kept playing in my head.

"Your mum would be proud of you. I do miss her and I'm happy that you two came to me, Luca. Don't forget that.."

Never when I came here did I expect him to mention my mum again, you could actually hear something other than mock and intimidation in his voice and it surprised me. Now all I wanted to do was forget the boss' change in behavior, yesterday's mission and the salad of emotions whirring in me. My stomach groaned making it's presence known to me and that's when I knew what would be my greatest distraction now.

I stepped out into the kitchen which was either really small or had too many people in it and as I took my tray, something caught my eye. It was Alina, her face was grey and her eyes narrowed. "Hey, Alina!" I called but she only glared. I strolled up to her the way you would to a pitbull.

"Do I know you," she asked suspiciously.

"I remember you from well_" I couldn't tell her, 'oh hey! Yea you're the girl from the picture and I'm the douche that killed your sister, surprise!'

Luckily she replied instead, "Hey I recognise you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah," she whispered with her finger pointing at me. What the heck was I supposed to do? I mean her hand was outstretched and that only meant one thing. Raising my own hand, I brought it towards her but the little minx smacked it away. Heck, she bruised it and I was sure I would need ointment for it later. What did she have hands of iron or something?

"You're that stupid, evil shit that was there on the day my family were killed!"

Little Dean glanced at me with a raised brow, it made sense. He was an expert on women saying that in here, the women had to respect you or they'd trample on you so with a girl screaming all sorts at me it was no wonder he looked my way. I had to get her to shut up and listen to me or it would me look bad.

"Hey listen, I need you to be quiet. Or you'll get us both in trouble," yet she kept babbling despite my protests. Like the sensible well at least chaos-avoiding guy I am, I clamped my hand around her mouth and decided to drag her outside. Once we were there we could talk.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened that night but I have a reason..okay that's stupid, I no right to do any of that. And if it makes you feel better I truly hate myself for doing that to you"

She stared at me with a weird look on her face, "Are you kidding me?"

"Um n-o."

"Do you think sorry makes it better?"

"Well no."

"Are you gonna help me leave at least? Murderer?"

"I can't, okay! And don't EVER call me that!," I switched unexpectedly, I was sorry and I got that sorry doesn't change jack but I wasn't a murderer. I wouldn't allow that anymore after that.

"That's it," she narrowed her eyes at me, "fight me. I want to make you pay and I swear don't underestimate me."

"Wait, what? I don't wanna fight you, I don't hit ladies."

"Ooh such a gentleman. Like you haven't hurt me enough, you're there bringing out the 'don't fight girls' card. Well put it back."

"Oh no, I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

This was tiring me. I pinned her to the wall behind as I ended it, "I'm not. Fighting. You. End of."

She growled at me before storming off while I followed shortly. Dean whooped at me when I came in as if I'd done something good.

Women are so confusing. Tigar came up behind me. "The boss wants to see you."

* * * *

I stood impatiently as the boss walked around the room, "Take a seat," he said and I followed.

He took a smoke before speaking, "Luca as the newest member there's one thing I have to ask you."

"Ask away," I couldn't be asked.

"Are you a virgin?"

I choked on my drink, "Why would you ask me that!"

"Its custom here. Soo? Because if you are this will be your first time with one lucky hoe."

The name on the card of whoever I'd sleep with, was a nightmare-come-true. It was her, again.