Chapter Seven: Lina

Dedicated to my baby, LilmissT13! Without her I have no idea if I would've been able to post this story. Love ya people!

Chapter Seven: Lina

Once again, I was summoned to the office where the 'almighty' boss awaited me. Maybe it was a relief he called me as I just remembered that I didn't know where his office was.

"Alina," he greeted me.

"Sir," I sighed. "What do you want now?"

"Well I assume the other girls told you what goes on here. So you're being assigned your first client, one of our men here."

I rolled my eyes in disgust at the thought. Client. The way described sleeping with men in such a business-like way, it was so gross.

When I was handed the note it said:

Alina Ramírez-

Room 308 in the 2nd Building

(Next to this one)

Client: Luca Castillo

Cost: Free

It made me sick. I mean come on how do you make business cards for this and the name for it. "Hoes-on-the-Go." Like this was a manufacturing company where they rented out "hoes." An escort would pick me up but blindfolded me so I wouldn't know where the escape route was, into the second building. The escort was of a gargantuan height with jungle green eyes, tanned skin and a distinctive scar on his face that made him come off as even more intimidating.

Giant man dumped me off into Room 308 while I could bid my time by preparing myself.

Honestly, I sat there for what felt like the longest time ever when HE burst in. He grabbed both my arms whisper-shouting, "Okay! Here's the plan, there might be men listening but I don't wanna have sex with you!"

"What?!" I screamed seeing as although I didn't want to do this either, he still didn't need to hurt my womanly pride.

His azure eyes widened at me like a deer caught in light, "No! Not like that, I mean its not like I don't want to because you're very well, uh attractive but more like I don't want to force you."

Boy, was he confusing..

"We'll just keep making sounds so they'll think we've sealed the deal," I looked at him scared I was locked up with a crazy guy. "You don't want to do this. I don't either, its a win-win."

Believe it or not, we actually made a bunch of sex noises to the point I was internally creasing with laughter. Pretending to fool people that checked up on us that we were doing the 'deed'. I couldn't take him seriously with this guy acted, he could've been kinda funny if he wasn't such a cold-hearted pig that killed my little sister.

Suddenly, I stopped, staring down at my hands. Luca paused as well looking at me. "What's wrong?" he whispered.

"There's no point."

"In what?"

"In pretending. Besides I'm probably going to have to sleep with another random guy. It'll still mean I lose my- V-card to some idiot."

It was something that would have been emotional if Luca hadn't been flushing like a lobster.

"It's just I didn't know that you were. You know what I'm getting at. Anyway, if that's your theory then," he took deep breath, "I guess I'll try to make it up to you."

* * * *

We both lay in the dim-lit room, our heavy pants were the only sound in the room.

"That was pretty mind-blowing, right?" Luca said breaking the sweet silence. I only looked at him like he was an idiot before grabbing a pillow to whack him as he smiled.

"It wasn't the way I planned."

"Yeah. It probably wasn't but if it makes you feel better, guess who gave in their V-card too?"

Laughing quietly, I turned covered by only blankets and the night's dark sheet. "Stop it. Why do you always say that? The whole 'if it makes you feel better' thing?"

Luca faced me as well while staring up as a docile look placed itself on his face, "I guess I'd want you to feel better after everything. I know, I can't take back what happened, Alina."

"Lina.. I prefer being called Lina, its what my mom and my sibs called me."

"Lina," he said as if tasting the name, it sounded strange when he said it.

"Oh and damn right it doesn't take anything back. I'd rather have lost my virginity than my familia so this doesn't make us friends, okay?"

Shrugging, Luca laid back on the pillow I hit him with. "I'll try to live with that."

* * * *

It felt weird after that. What had just happened was with a guy who killed my sister. Who was there that night and yet I managed to forget that for the time we were forced together, Room 308 did some weird things to you.

Selene met me along with another girl tall girl who had curly brown hair and looked biracial.

"Hi I'm Zoë," she introduced herself to me.

"Lina," I shook her hand back.

Seeming filled with energy, Selene jumped in dragging us both to our room. "So how did it go? Good? Bad? I'm not surprised if it was bad."

Cringe much.

"I uh. It was well, uh- weird? I mean they chose one of the guys that kidnapped me."

Zoë scratched her chin thoughtfully, "You know his name?"

"Yeah. Luca Castillo."

"Oh! He must be new then," Selene said.

"Still probably a dickwad though," Zoë stated not caring much about it, "don't worry though after the first one you'll get pay and it won't be too bad. Trust me, you can get through this."

I nodded. Only now did it occur to me that this wasn't a one-time thing. That now in this new life, moments like this would be almost equal to breathing in this job.

More things that I would need to attack this leader guy about. Starting from as soon as I could actually find him.