Chapter Fourteen: Giorgio

"There's no way I want to talk to you. End of!" Then the phone hung up.

Sighing, I let my head rest on my hands dejectedly. It's not like this was the first time this happened. Ever since she found out what I did for a living, we had not gotten in contact.

The last time I saw her face-to-face was when she got married to that scumbag. We were all happy for her, the only girl out of us three and now the first to get married. Well, I wasn't though.

She could do so much better. Little Ana, so intelligent and a beauty like our mother, with a heart of pure gold.

Marrying that lowlife was the biggest mistake of her life and I told her so but now when think about it, it makes sense. She was pregnant.

We shortly started drifting as siblings afterwards but cut off once she came across the profitable aims of my company yet to be honest at least I did make something to make a living unlike her waste-of-space, money-leeching and sorry excuse of a husband.

Yet after fifteen years of not talking to her after a harsh time (the bastard left her at some point), I found her sons. Or rather they found me.

It was in one of the worst ways possible. Lionel, my brother and the youngest of us three, died in a car accident on the way back from work. He was looking after Ana's boys since she'd gotten sick and didn't want anything to do with me, so they were left with him. However, now with his recent death, they were left homeless.

First, I saw them at Lionel's funeral. Both dressed in black with sullen faces in the rain, I walked towards them noticing how the oldest one was familiar to me. Luca, who I remembered as Ana's eldest son at five and the little boy next to him, Nathan, who I never got to meet.

* * * *

"Luca, right?" He turns to me, confused, his blue eyes looking at me in question. "You're Ana's boys aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"And you were staying with Lionel?"

Another nod.

"So what's gonna happen with you two now?"

"Simple. I'll get a job and look after me and Nathan." He explained. I looked back at him in disbelief. How could he really be serious about such a ridiculous idea? Yet when I looked into his eyes, I knew he wasn't kidding. Then I thought about something.

"How about I make a suggestion? What if I give you a job and free accommodation along with it?"

"What kind of job?"

"Does it really matter what kind of job it is when you have such little choice here??"

Luca's eyes wandered towards little Nathan who shivered lightly in the nippy breeze that started picking up, he looked back at me with a hard look in his eyes.

"Look Luca, I can't force you but please allow me to help at least for Ana, your mother who I still care for despite our distance lately. You need this more than I do."

I turned to walk off only to be stopped by the voice of someone telling me to, "wait".

"I'll- I'll take the job..."

* * * *

"Sir!!" A knock came from the door diverting me from my thoughts.

"What?! I'm busy right so whatever comes out of your mouth better not be any bullshit for your sake!"

The door creaked open only to reveal a sheepish looking Dean who is probably nowhere near the top of my favorite employees. I narrowed my eyes at him knowing from past experience that he was prone to wasting my time.

"What do you want Dean? Sex? Another set of weapons? What is it that you want that couldn't wait till tomorrow?"

"It- It's about one of the girls, s-sir," he panted while leaning against my doorway. I sighed at him wondering why God made some people in this world more hormonal than needed because he was definitely one of them.

"Which one?"

"Alina Ramírez. We've had a complaint from Peter Hale and it's a Code Purple," he explained.

"What?!" I jumped out of my seat, ready to beat the crap out of this girl, how dare she even think about going against the orders of one the most expensive clients? She would learn the way this was ran soon.

"Where is she, Dean?"

"On her way right now-"

At that moment Kopov and Cherevin burst in holding a screaming Alina. I nodded to Cherevin when he dropped her onto to the floor.

Alexei Kopov turned to look at me as Cherevin kept hold onto Alina in a headlock. "She attempted escaping Hale's place after attacking him but as you can see she failed."

She looked up at him in annoyance.

"Well, you can go now," I dismissed them glad that I hired them. Alexei and Dmitri were a great investment for me: they were obedient, strong and got me contacts in Russia as well so the organization was more global.

Alina still sat on the floor with a scared expression on her face that couldn't help but bring out a smile from me.

"Let's talk Ramírez."

----------------------

[A/N: Does anyone feel any different about Giorgio? Or d'you guys still think he's a total douche? I wouldn't blame you. Anywho, don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

It helps me upload faster in case you didn't guess and I'd REALLY appreciate it!

- Nat]