Killer's Love

Dear Reader,

This is a WARNING TO ALL GRAMMAR NAZIS! If I make simple mistakes like "i love food" instead "I love food" then please try to hold the gun you've probably got aimed at me because I am human and in case you haven't noticed: humans unfortunately make mistakes.

All rights reserved. Any similarities in the plot to anyone living or dead is merely a coincidence as this is pure fiction. The plot and all the characters belong to me so will not copied or reproduced in any way or form so please (heavy emphasis there) don't be so 'inspired' as to steal any of my story or I'll be on your ass with an army of crazy rabid squirrels and a machine gun in hand.

And I hope you enjoy the story! :-)

--------------------

“Would you kill to save a life? Especially if it was a loved one? If that was the question asked to you wouldn't it be YES because I know I did.”

* * * *
  That was his excuse when Lina's family were ripped away from her life, shot right in front of her on one unfaithful night that was meant to be special, now left a bloody massacre.

  With a deal gone wrong, she finds it was an insider who brought these cruel men into their lives and turned it upside-down and only survives through a twisted deal.

Life isn't anything it was before. Now that she's a slave to her past and an illegal organization, she's hell-bent on revenge and nothing's more dangerous than vengeful girl.

Especially, when her one of her family's killers becomes more to her than a killer. . .

Thanks to @The_Infinity_ Box for amazing banner above!!