Before You Read

Warning: This story will contain acts of sexual assault,  swearing, and self-harm 

Before you read, I would like to ask you that you try to listen to each song as I feel the songs I put for those chapters pertain SOMEWHAT to the chapter or I just like the song. 

If you're like me and can't read while listening to music, feel free to listen to the song before or after the chapter. If you don't want too, that's also alright. Just a suggestion. 

Also, I own no rights to the pictures or quotes I use in this story. If you know the name of the person who states the quotes, tell me and I'll fix it. 

As a reminder, this story touches on sexual assault frequently. If you feel triggered by this content, please do not read. My intention is not to harm. But simply to try and convey the feelings and the emotional and physical damage sexual assault can do to a girl- or to anyone for that matter- and her journey through life afterward. 

If you are still interested, please leave me feedback. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story as it progresses. Constructive criticism is also welcomed. Just not hate. 

None of the chapters are edited, as I will try and edit after the story is finished. 

I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think! It'd mean the world! 

~ Skittles <3