Part 3 - Six Flags

Ethan's POV:

I honestly feel like the weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I knew Grayson wouldn't be a bitch about it and I am honestly so fucking grateful for that. Of course I didn't exactly tell him the whole entire truth. I obviously didn't tell him that I have feelings for him. I know he told me I could "love whoever the fuck I wanted to" but I'm pretty sure this is not what he meant. I think that the best option I have here is to just never tell him anything at all. I much rather have him in this brother relationship than not have him at all. Besides, it's not like we don't already act like a 30 year old married couple anyway.

I'm so happy Grayson is by my side right now. I hope that nothing changes that ever.

-

A couple of weeks have passed since I told Grayson that I was gay and honestly, nothing has really changed; almost 2 weeks to be exact. We still hang out the same as before. We always hang out together because honestly, none of us have any other friends besides each other. I know, sad but I don't care. It's not like I hate being with him all the time. What did we do you may ask? Here lemme tell you:

Tuesday (week 1): Came out to Grayson
Wednesday (w1): Went bowling
Thursday (w1): Stayed home & watched movies
Friday (w1): Went to the fair (again)
Saturday (w1): Went to the mall
Sunday (w1): Went rollerskating
Monday (w2): Went to dinner
Tuesday (w2): Stayed home
Wednesday (w2): Stayed home
Thursday (w2): Went to the zoo

It's currently Friday and we're planning on going to Six Flags. It's kind of funny now because wherever we go, Grayson is always pointing out the guys he thinks would essentially be cute for me. He'd be like "Oh look Ethan, that guy looks hot enough for you," or like "You two would make a great couple," and no let me tell you about the time we went out to dinner.

Okay, so we were at this restaurant just sitting at our booth, drinking our milkshakes while looking at the menu. I happened to look over to a waiter, who was hot, and I guess I was looking for too long because Grayson told me to "pull him into the bathroom and suck his dick already" to which I rolled my eyes. Anyways, as we were deciding what to eat, we heard a voice from above.
"Hi, my name is Harrison and I'll be your server for tonight. Are you guys ready to order or do you still need a few minutes?"
"We're ready," I said as I looked up to see the hot waiter from before. I tried to act calm and play it cool which I managed to do while Grayson ordered first.
"Yeah, um can I have the double cheeseburger with no onions please?" He asked. The waiter nodded and then looked at me. I cleared my throat and proceeded to order.
"For me I'd like the hamburger with everything on it and a bit or barbecue sauce on the side," I said, looking up and smiled. He smiled back and wrote it down on his little notebook before reaching out to grab the menus. I handed mine first and he said thanks, but when he tried grabbing Grayson's, he wouldn't let go of his.
"You know, my brother Ethan here is very single," He started off. Of course it would be him to embarrass me like that. But that wasn't all. No, why WOULD it be all. "I guess he finds you hot or something like that and, although he didn't tell me directly, I know that he's dying to ask you for your number," He added, smiling at the guy. I felt my face turn as red as a tomato and I kicked him in the leg, causing him to yelp in pain and finally let go of the menu.
"I'm sorry, don't listen to him," I assured the waiter but it was too late. He laughed and walked away. "Grayson why the fuck did you tell him that?"
"Ethan why the fuck did you just kick me?" He asked back.
"Well what did you expect? For me to run up and kiss you for embarrassing me like that in front of the poor waiter?" I told him. I was kind of annoyed but, you know, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT NOW?
"Yeah why not," He said, smiling cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes and continued drinking from my milkshake. And in case you were wondering, he did not give me his number.