Part 9 - Kid In Love

Grayson's POV:

I grasped the sheets, biting down onto nothing, trying to surpress the wave of moans that was trying to escape. 

"How are you doing?" He asked, running his hands through my hair. I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "I'm not hurting you am I?" He whispered, this time, getting closer to my ear. He nibbled on my ear and I couldn't hold back anymore. 

"NooOOO! Ugh..." I let out. He smirked and began thrusting harder and harder, moaning on top of me. He grabbed one of my legs and put it on his shoulder, holding it tightly as if his life depended on it. 

"Uh... more... yeah... like that... please Ethan.. keep going, don't stop," I yelled, feeling intense pleasure within every thrust he delivered. He smirked and his other hand slowly and teasingly trailed down from my chest, down inbetween my abs until he reached my dick. He looked at me and the look of pure lust turned me on so much, that I kept moaning his name. "Ethan... ugh yeah... that feels so good... uh... Ethan. Ethan... oh yeah... fuck me... harder... OH YEAH... UGH!" 

"You're so fucking hot," he told me as he pulled my hair, making me gasp. 

"Im so close baby..." I let out, barely able to speak. Intense pleasure running through my body as I bite down as hard as I can, fearing my teeth breaking. I feel a knot in my stomach as I arch my back and make the loudest moan ever.

"oooOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD YES! OH MY FUCK- ETHAN.... FUCK" I felt him gasp as I tightened around his dick, soon feeling him fill me up.

"Oh yes..." He let out as he pulled out and threw himself next to me. We both stared at each other,  trying to catch out breaths. "That was... oh my..." He let out as he reached over and touched my face. I smiled and he pulled me closer to him, placing my head onto his chest. I could lightly hear his heartbeat as it tried to slow down to it's normal speed. This was the third time today... and it was only noon.

"Ethan?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

"Yeah babe?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"What are we?" I asked, a bit scared of the answer he could give me.

"I'm not sure..... what do you want us to be?" He told me, caressing my arm with his other hand. 

"I don't know... boyfriends?" I suggested. I probably shouldn't have.

"Alright then... Grayson, would you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend and making me the happiest guy on the universe?" He asked, still playing with my hair. I smiled and nodded violently.

"Of course,"  I said as I looked over to him, giving him a kiss before going to sleep, ever so comfortably on his chest....

-

I woke up the next morning, finally feeling well rested after not being able to sleep for who knows how long. I looked around and realized that I wasn't in my room, but in the living room. It was then that I realized my head was slowly rising and falling and I looked beneath me to see Ethan, still sound asleep. What the hell? I sat up and rubbed my eyes together. Ethan was laying down on the couch, shirtless and- dare I look? I lifted up the blanket and saw that he had no pants on either, only his underwear. My eyes grew wide as I noticed that I also didn't have my shirt on and I quickly looked under the blanket to realize that I was also only in my underwear. Oh my God. Thats when I realized we were in the exact same position that we were in in my dream. I started panicking and then I felt a pair of strong arms grab me and pull me down onto his chest. No way we actually-