Life update

YOOO WHAT UP?!??

Yes, I'm still alive.

Yes, I'm well aware I haven't updated in 3000 years.

Yes, I had forgotten I had a secret side job (with no pay so it's not even a job lol) that consists of me writing stories.

Yes, I do miss doing this soooo much.

Yes, I will start doing this again very, very soon.

My deepest, sincerest apologies lmaoo BUT I mean cmon, I'm an 18 year old high school student who's trying to focus on keeping his grades up so that he could get a scholarship to go to college and is also taking some hard ass classes like human biology and medical terminology and whatnot so please, don't be mad lmao 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I also have no clue on what to write for you guys because, as we can all sort of tell by now, I don't really have a specific genre lol I literally have 1 series that's basically all tragedy and 1 book that's also tragic but not too tragic yk? Okay maybe I do have a genre but that wasn't the point of this 😂

SO LONG STORY SHORT what I'm thinking of doing is to include some of you guys and get opinions/ideas from you. Yes, you. What do YOU think I should write next? I would really appreciate it if you guys would either comment or message me or email me or send me a letter, idk whatever floats your boat, and kind of come up with a plot line for a story. Then I'll either stick with just one or choose a couple and combine them and go from there and yes, of course, I'll give you credit and tag you guys on the stories and we can hop on this road to fame together again :)

So what do you say?! Are y'all willing to help a buddy out?????

Also, I might as well take advantage and say this, but many many thanks to those who have been here since day one, when I had just barely started writing my very first story. Looking back now, it's a little cringe but I'll fix that in the meantime while I come up with new books. But yeah thanks and don't worry to the newcomers: I love and appreciate every single one of you so much ♥️ I never imagined to get these many views on my books (and I know it's not a lot either, but I feel like if I really really tried, I could get more)

Okay I'm done now :)

HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS!
~N♥️