Part 12 - Misunderstandings

Grayson's POV:

Ethan and I haven't really been on good terms lately. After that night, we've barely spoken and when we have, it always ends up in us arguing. Honestly, Ethan dating that guy has changed him so much. Before, he was never irritated, he was always happy and in a good mood, we always spent time together and now he's always mad or in a bad mood, he ignored me like 25/8, he doesn't text or call me anymore. The good thing is that I've been working more than I've been home so I see him like 3 times a day maybe?

Obviously it hurts me to be this distant from him but what can I do. I've tried, trust me but nothing ever works out. So I think I'll just give up now. If he wants to talk to me and fix things, he's the one who's gonna have to try, not me. I shut the door to my car and walked up to the door, unlocking it. When I opened it I heard voices inside the house and I immediately rolled my eyes. Of course they're here. I walked in and closed the door and made my way to the stairs, not wanting to socialize with anybody.

"Hey Gray, how was work?" Ethan asked as he walked out of the kitchen with 2 coffee mugs. He placed them both on the coffee table and walked over to me. I stood there and just looked at him.

"Good," I said as I shrugged and continued walking. Ethan walked in front of me and held his arms out, preventing me from walking any further.

"Woah, slow down. Come join us. We're about to start watching a movie," He told me as he grabbed my arm and pulled me through the couch. "Here, this once can be for you," He signaled to one of the coffee mugs he brought.

"I don't drink coffee," I reminded him. Has he already forgotten?

"I know that, that's why I'm waiting for the water to boil so that I can make you some tea," He told me as we walked over to the kitchen, still holding my arm. I was actually surprised.

"Let's go sit down!" He yelled, pulling me over to the living room. He plopped me down in one end of it and he sat down next to Aidan, who kept staring at me the whole time I was with Ethan by the way.

"Ok well can I go change first?" I asked. I wasn't trying to stay in this disgusting uniform all night long. He nodded and I rushed to my room, locking the door of course. I took my shirt and pants off and just walked around my room in my underwear. I grabbed a pair of small shorts and began looking for a shirt, but then realized I shouldn't even put one on since it felt hot inside the house. I walked out of my room and towards the couch. Both Ethan and Aidan stared at me, admiring my body. I went and sat where I was previously sitting before. "Alright then, let's start,"

-

Halfway through the movie, Ethan got up to go to the bathroom, just leaving Aidan and me alone. I felt pretty uncomfortable because I didn't really know him. I noticed him staring at me and I looked over at him, hoping to make him look away but he didn't. He just kept looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and saw him look towards the hallway, where the bathroom was, before getting up and slowly walking over to me. He sat down close to me and bit his lip. Ok, now this is extremely awkward. He then placed his hand on my chest and slowly ran it up and down, touching my chest and stomach. I pushed his hand away and got up, giving him and threatening look.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, walking away from him, still looking at him. He got up and stood there, not breaking eye contact.

"Relax, Ethan's not here right now," He said as he walked towards me, slowly and menacingly. I walked backwards, keeping the distance between up the same at all times. That is, until I reached a wall.

"I don't care," I said and he slowly walked over to me. When he reached me, he looked at me and again, bit his lip.

"Let's just have a bit of fun," He told me as he kissed my lips and, at the same time, reached his hand and grabbed my dick through my shorts. I pushed him, hard enough to make him stumble backwards and fall down. I wiped my mouth with my arm and walked over to him, showing authority.

"Look, I don't know what sick game you're playing with Ethan, but let me warn you; If you ever, and I mean EVER hurt Ethan.... I swear to God I will kill you. Don't think I don't know what you're doing. So I suggest you get your act together before things get out of control," I spat, narrowing my eyes and pointing a finger at him who was still on the ground. He laughed and slapped my finger away.

"Yeah as if you're capable of doing such thing," He smirked as he got up and walked over to where he was sitting. At that time, Ethan came back, smiling.

"Are we ready to continue?" He asked, jumping over the couch and sitting down. "Oh, I love watching movies with the two most important guys in my life," He added and I couldn't help but smile at that, forgetting everything that had happened earlier.

After the movie was over, I got up to go to the kitchen. I was a bit thirsty so I grabbed a glass of lemonade and walked back towards the living room. But when I walked back, Ethan looked pissed. He got up and rushed over to me, pushing me violently, making me spill all my lemonade.

"Hey, what the fu-"

"Why the hell are you threatening Aidan?" He yelled, pushing me again and again. I didn't say anything. I just let him push me around. I knew it was too good to be true.

"Look, I am done with your shit," I said back, pushing him back with one hand. "I have tried countless times to try and make things go back to normal, the way it's supposed to be. The way it was before but you're not cooperating at all. All you do it argue with me and ignore me and I and getting sick of this," I yelled, storming off towards my room, still holding the empty glass of lemonade.

"I think he has anger issues," I hear Aidan whisper behind my back. I clenched my teeth and spun around, throwing the glass I had in my hands as hard as I could at him and Ethan. Both of them dodged it and it completely shattered once it hit the wall across from the stairs. I was planning on hitting him, not the wall.

"GRAYSON!" Ethan yelled, stomping over to me. But before he could start climbing the stairs, I stopped him.

"Don't you dare get near me right now Ethan or I swear to god I'll push you down the stairs," I told him, continuing my route towards my room. I wasn't gonna be anybody's second choice. If Ethan wants to ignore me, then so be it. Two can play at that game.

--

What's up guys!

Here's another wonderfully written chapter just for you. Sike, this is trash but whatever it's fine. I started school 3 days ago and I'm already soooo stressed out. I'm actually ready to like drink bleach.... LMAO just kidding. Please don't try that at home. It's very very dangerous, incase you didn't know that.

P.S I know these titles are weird and irrelevant but that's ok you're not here to judge the tile you're here to read the book lol

Anyways, as always hope you all have a good day!

~N