Part 13 - Regrets

Ethan's POV:

I honestly have no idea what Grayson's problem is. He literally threw a glass and me and Aidan. Luckily, we ducked in time cause if we didn't, one of us would probably be in the hospital right now, especially with Grayson's impressive strength. He looked completely furious and honestly, I don't want that type of negative energy at the moment. What I didn't know was that after today, everything would completely change. I mean everything.

"Sorry about that," I told Aidan as he shook his head.

"Oh, no baby it's fine," He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. He grabbed his wallet and phone and made his way towards the door. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded before running up and smashing my lips against his. Tomorrow was the first time I would pick him up and take him on a date, so it was a pretty big deal. After he left, I went over and wiped the floor, which was covered in lemonade. After that, I went over to clean up the glass that was all over the floor. After all that was done, I made my way towards my room. When I passed Grayson's room though, I heard something unusual so I decided to press my ear against the door to hear a little better.

"God, you're such an idiot Grayson," He said as he threw something onto the floor. Then, I heard another thing fall over, smaller object tumbling across the floor. "Why the hell him? Why couldn't I have chosen another person?" He repeated on and on, objects scattering all across the floor. I heard him whispering so I tried pressing my ear and my body closer, to try to hear what he was saying. I leaned against the door and tried as best as I could to listen to what he was saying, when suddenly, the door swung open causing me to fall into Grayson's room. He turned around, with his eyes wide. I got up and looked at his room. It was a total and complete mess. Everything was on the floor. I looked over at Grayson and noticed that his eyes were completely red and puffy, tear stains on his cheeks. He just kept looking at me in shock and I rushed out of the room, closing the door behind me. I stood outside his door confused, when I heard a strange noise. The sound of wood cracking. I turned around to see what it was, when my eyes landed on Grayson's door. I looked closer and saw a huge crack on the side of the door. Then, there was a loud cracking sound, followed by Grayson's door completely falling off. It stood still for a couple seconds when it began falling backwards, inside of Grayson's room. I tried to grab it but it was too late. Once it fell inside the room, Grayson and I just looked at each other. We didn't know what to do. Should we laugh? Should we cry? Should we yell? So we both did what we thought was appropriate; Walk away. I went into my room and layed on my bed. I was kind of worried about Grayson. Why had he been crying? Hopefully I didn't make him cry.

-

The next day, I woke up pretty early to take a shower. I was picking up Aidan around noon but I wanted to look and smell good so I got up early to really make sure I met those expectations. I got out of my room to walk over to the bathroom and I took the advantage and looked into Grayson's room, but he wasn't there. I frowned and stepped in to look for him. His room was still a mess, but no Grayson. I then made my way downstairs to see if his car was in the driveway, but stopped when I saw him laying on the couch. He was curled up into a ball and was literally only wearing some underwear. He was shivering and looked really uncomfortable. I felt horrible so I went up to my room and grabbed my pillow and blanket, bringing it to him. I carefully lifted up his head and placed the pillow underneath and he snuggled into it. I smiled as I grabbed the blanket and tossed it over him, making sure he was under it. After I made sure he was better, I went up to take a shower.

When I was done showering, I changed and fixed my hair, applying some deodorant and cologne on. I was done around 8 so I decided to make some breakfast. I went down and saw that Grayson was still sleeping. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him. He looked much more peaceful and comfortable. I made some pancakes so that when he woke up, he could eat something. After I was done making them, I went to the bathroom one more time to make sure I was in good shape and rushed out of the house. I hoped in my car and put my seatbelt on. When I was all ready, I made my way towards Aidan's house.