Erica Giving Hugs? Write It Down, NOW

*I forgot to post this morning, sorry. I DO NOT OWN THIS BUT ONLY THE PLOT! Thank you for the views and votes, I couldn't do anything without you! Enjoy*

Linebreak

I sighed, we were finally out of danger. We had food for the first time in two days. I was happy but I knew Erica wasn't. She wasn't the regular Erica anymore. Her mom left her and now Erica stuck to my side afraid I would betray her too.

I yawned and asked "Sleeping?"

Erica walked over to the chest opened it and grabbed a fairly large blanket. She spread it put on the dusty floor and layed down on it.

I stood awkwardly and asked "Where do I go?"

She frowned and patted the area next to her. Even though we would be sleeping 5 feet from one another it still made my cheeks red. Eric clearly noticed and she frowned obviously disgusted.

I got down and layed next to her. We both layed there awkwardly when I finally said "I'll never betray you."

Erica obviously didn't believe me so I reached out and grabbed her hand. She didn't pull away or yell at me but instead hung on tight.

"I trust my Grandfather more than you. How did that turn out again?" She asked as she squeezed my hand as tight as she could. I frowned and said "It's probably a misunderstanding."

Erica yanked her hand away and rolled over and yelled out "My own mother choked me Ben. She said she's evil now."

"You have said your evil, maybe your mom has a plan." I grumbled out annoyed about this whole situation.

"This is different." Erica mumbled then with a sigh she barked out "Good night."

I rolled my eyes then rolled over closing my eyes. Sleep came easily after an exhausting day like this.

Dream

I yelped in surprise as I was pushed into the nasty lake at Spy Camp. The water was freezing and it was tinted green. The lake was swimmable but not for everyone.

I came up with a frown and yelled out "Who the heck!"

Rubbing water from my eyes and glancing at the dock I saw Erica. I tilted my head confused and asked "Did you see the person who pushed me?"

"Your looking at that person." She responded a frown on her face as she reached out to help me up. I smiled and grabbed her hand.

Linebreak

"It was really you?" I asked again confused why Erica Hale would do that. She never has fun, shows emotion, or does anything... well, human! Looking at her now her face showed no emotion.

"Can I not have fun?!" She fired back obviously upset. Her eyebrows narrowed and her eyes got dark.

"You never have fun! You never joke!" I replied as I put my hands out to show I wasn't trying to be rude.

"Maybe it can change." She growled back as she crossed her arms.

"How so? You have no friends because your... so." I stuttered but Erica swept in and asked "so, what?"

Her voice was very calm and it scared me. Scares me bad my mom does the same thing. I knew I'm in deep crap so I smiled and cleared my throat asked "Your hair looks nice."

I practically saw steam rise from Erica as she stormed away. I messed up. Now I know what happens with my dad.

"You messed up, Ben." A voice called from outside the shed I was in. I frowned and the voice spoke again "Women are hard."