Awkward Silence With the Enemy

I'm BACK. Okay, so I was on vacation, sorry about that. Thanks for 10 views and all that fun stuff. Next part is tomorrow or even later today. I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS, but only the plot. I'm writing this because some Spy School fan fictions aren't very well written. Mine may not be ether I'm not going into very good detail (I'll do better). Thank you again and enjoy.

Present

"Ben! Ben!" I heard Erica shout and clearly she was worried as she lightly slapped my face.

"Sorry! Sorry! Flashback to, pain." I responded as I swatted her hand away from slapping me again.

"What happened?" She asked her eyebrow raised and I cringed knowing she could escape that situation with ease. Her icy blue eyes froze my soul as I began to tell her what happened. I wanted to leave the whole 'she's a better spy' part out but I couldn't lie to Erica.

Linebreak

When I finished Erica's eyes were wide in sympathy, worry, and amazement. Which was really rare so I savored the moment.

"You held off those attackers? Wow Ben, that's... well amazing truly. With your skills anyway" Erica told me as she gave me a rare smile. I rolled over and gasped in pain and looked down to see that the blood soaked through the shirt.

"That green slime. It's probably poison we need-" Erica began but got interrupted by the freaky computer guy who responded "Yes. Erica good work like usual. That is poison, so Ben isn't going to be breathing in the next, hmm 15 minutes."

Erica's smile immediately disappeared and her breathing began to come in hurried breaths. Of course at that moment a fiery wave of pain came and I tensed shouting in pain. Erica looked down at me and put a protective hand on my chest. I didn't care about being protected, so I grabbed her hand and flung it off. Erica looked down at me a hurt expression on her face.

My chest felt like it was on fire and I began twitch and shake and Erica gasped.

"What do I need to do?" Erica asked immediately as she looked down at me her iciness replaced with worry.

"Where is Cyrus Hale?" the man asked and I grabbed Erica's hand and cried "Don't!"

"Ben! Y-your dying." She whimpered out as she got up and began to pace whispering things.

"Remember you told..me if you were in danger that I shouldn't save y-you and vise versa?" I asked as I began to see dots, but I knew Erica. She would make up a lie about Cyrus, so I acted like she would tell the truth.

The pain I felt was the worst I've felt. Fire burned all over my body and I soon was not able to breath. Erica saw me choking and gagging on air and her eyes widened.

"Where is Cyrus Hale!" the man asked again and Erica immediately shouted "Spain! On a secret mission, Madrid! That's all I know, please help Ben!"

"Good girl!" The computer man replied as a door opened revealing a syringe inside. Erica ran to it and grabbed it. By now I was not breathing and instead my eyes were fluttering.

"Ben?" She asked as she slapped my face then she realized I wasn't going to answer so she found a vein and plunge the syringe in. By now I was dead, I think. I don't know it was dark.

Erica POV

After I put the needle in Ben nothing happened. I would be pretty sad if Ben died, but I know not to be disappointed. I have learned not to make friends or anything more than that. But, Ben is one of the greatest spy I've ever met, well in his own way. The thought of losing him was terrible and I rested my head on his chest.