Guess Who's BACK

Haha, not Cassius.

"Hey, wake up Alabaster," Lux murmured in my ear and I slowly cracked open my eyes. He hovered over me with a soft smile.

"Good evening," I mumbled and lifted my arms around his neck despite how they screamed in protest. He leaned down and kissed my jaw before sliding his hand down to my hip.

"We have to go see Bane today," he hummed and lifted my body into his arms. I could feel every bite and hickey burn all over my skin. A low whine bubbled from my lips and he pulled me to his chest.

"We? Together?" I asked timidly and pressed my arms to my body.

"Why so excited?" There was a dangerous tone in his voice.

"Well, uh, I g-get to be with you all day," I forced a small smile onto my face and stared up at him. He seemed to like my answer and slid his thumb down my cheek.

"Good boy," Lux purred and set me down to dress me. He delighted in choosing everything I did. Like... a doll.

He slid a pair of underwear up my legs and I braced a hand on his shoulder as it dug into my sore thigh.

"Ow, Lux," I whimpered and clenched my fist at my side. Lux softened his grip and kissed my cheek tenderly as he pushed them over my hips. It was these moments that I tried to remember the Lux I'd first met.

He was still him, he still cared. I just didn't think he realized how rough he was with me, how badly it actually hurt.

"Why does Bane want to see you?" I mumbled and lifted my arms for him to pull my shirt over the top of my head.

"Who knows? He does whatever he wants," he rolled his eyes and I felt his breath skim over my neck.

"Oh, thank you for taking me," I whispered and ducked (autocorrect literally turned it into fucked omfg) my head low in submission, he liked that. Lux leaned down to pull my pants up. As soon as they were secure he hooked his fingers through the belt loops and pulled me against him.

I almost flinched at the quick movement but forced myself not to in fear of a negative reaction. The vampire kissed my lips gently and tilted my chin up. I curled my arms to his chest and leaned against him. More because I was light headed and less because I wanted to.

"Can I have some painkillers before we go?" I asked cautiously, not sure of what his reaction would be. Lux snaked his arms around my waist to restrain me.

"Why do you need them?" He asked skeptically, my stomach clenched in fear, but I swallowed it down.

"You're just so big, it makes me sore in the mornings," I smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest, even as my heart thundered in terror, "I was thinking that you might want to sit back for once when we get back."

Ride him. I was offering to ride him. Why hadn't I just thought of something else?

If he decided I didn't need painkillers then he'd still make me when we returned.

Despite the grim thoughts I wrapped my arms around him and relaxed into his body.

"That sounds positively wonderful, now stop making me think of such dirty things or we might not even make it there," he gave me a grin and it appeared that he was joking, but I could never tell.

"Oh you're no fun, you like it when I get dirty," I gave him a genuine smile this time and kissed his neck. We used to banter like this without a looming threat over my head. But it was okay, Lux never really meant it when he hurt me. He just didn't realize how much stronger he was.