Creepy Crawly Doubts

I inhaled crisp morning air and stared at Prince Cassius who was sliding the pads of his fingers down my back. Hunger pierced my thoughts abruptly. I rolled on top of him with a wild look in my eye.

"Ready to punish me yet?" I purred and pulled my shirt off.

"You seem awake," he responded and tweaked my nipples, shocks if pleasure traveled straight to my dick.

"I'm hungry," I whined and moved my hips on top of his. "I don't get any energy yesterday."

"I thought we fucked," he murmured and wrapped his fingers around the back of my neck so he could pull my face closer to his. I shivered as he began to kiss down my neck.

"I was too distracted to take any," I admitted and tugged off his shirt, then leaned close to his ear. "You were just fucking me so hard I couldn't think of anything else."

That definitely turned him on. I could feel his dick erect under me.

"That's what I was aiming for," he muttered and pulled my pants off. It appeared that we had both slept in our clothes. "Look how wet you are," the prince grinned and flicked the head of my cock. I moaned and bit down on his neck.

"You're pretty hard yourself," I breathed and rubbed my ass over his clothed erection. His arousal was just enough by now. I cupped his jaw with one hand and pressed our lips together. He growled and pinched my nipples forcing me to moan. My tongue slithered inside his mouth and slid against his own until I could feel saliva dribbling down the corner of mouth. It was hot and arousing. The prince was about to just throw me down and fuck me, I could feel the sexual frustration rolling off of him.

There it was. He was at his peak. I took no time and devoured the sweet tasting energy. It was like ambrosia, melting on my tongue. Except he tasted more like loneliness and something more, it was a tangy flavor. I tilted my head back and relished in the wonderful feeling of feeding. Prince Cassius panted and pressed open mouthed kisses down my throat.

"That felt... amazing," he whispered and pushed me into the mattress. It just fueled my ego further. I knew he was talking about the energy. It really did feel good to have it sucked out of you. The sensation was different for everyone though. It might feel like I was sucking his cock again. Or he was fucking me like yesterday. I wouldn't know, but it usually sent people over the edge. Not the prince though, he was insatiable.

He peeled off his pants and underwear and I had the wonderful sight of his cock again. I moaned at just the thought of him shoving it inside me again. Prince Cassius retrieved his bottle of lube and I pulled my knees together.

"I can do that," I faltered, he might have gotten to finger me once but that was it. It was a preference of mine to do it myself. Not to mention the sight of me fingering myself really turned some guys on.

"Aw, come on, you liked it before," he muttered in a sing song voice and popped it open.

"Just because I liked it doesn't mean I'll let you do it again," I huffed and crossed my arms, the prince found this amusing.

"So you're telling me you don't want me to do this?" He grinned and ran a finger over my entrance. I but my lip to hold back a moan and gave him a hard glare. "Or this?" Prince Cassius pressed his index finger harder against my hole and I couldn't help but suck it in. He grinned in victory and smeared his fingers in lube

"Fine! I don't care, just fu-f-" I hissed and wiggled my hips as he thrust two fingers in right off the bat. "F-fuck me."

I moaned and relished feeling his thick fingers rubbing against my walls. I jerked when he brushed against my prostate.