[M] Literally Just Them Fucking

Cassius and I swept into the room. His hands were wrapped around my waist and my fingers cupped his cheeks. We were smiling and just a tiny bit tipsy from the wine. I grinned and kissed him over and over again until we toppled onto the bed in a wave of giggles.

"Did you like dinner?" He murmured and kissed my ear.

"It was wonderful," I whispered as he began to unbutton my shirt, "I had fun."

"Good, I didn't want to disappoint you," Cassius sighed and nuzzled his face into my neck. I shivered and slid my hands down his chest. My fingers curled around the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Are you going to give me some of that energy you promised?" I flirted and kicked off my shoes. Cassius grinned and pushed me up the mattress. I laughed and slid my hands up his toned arms, resting on his shoulders.

"Of course I will," he muttered and dragged his nails over my nipples. My smile faltered for a moment as pleasure shocked my body. I hooked my finger under the zipper of his pants and pulled down. A bulge had already begun to form in his boxers. Cassius slid his pants off and I bit my lip as heat throbbed from my erection. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself closer. "I can't exactly fuck you if you're wearing pants." He deadpanned.

My breath hitched momentarily as I spread my legs for him, "then take them off."

"Gladly," Cassius exhaled and slid his calloused hands down my ribs. I shivered as he pulled down my slacks and threw them to the side. "I'm going to make you feel amazing Alabaster."

"Cassius," I arched my back and let out a quiet whimper. I wanted him inside me. I needed him inside me.

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't you want to eat first?" He teased and ran his tongue over my nipple. I moaned and twisted my fingers in his blond hair.

"I would rather you fuck me," I panted as his finger skimmed over the tip of my erection.

"In a minute, this will be much more enjoyable if you're not starving," Cassius whispered and pressed our lips together. I relaxed and opened my mouth, slowly taking his energy. It was warm and tasted like honey. He was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough. Finally, I needed to breathe and broke away. Cassius pressed his forehead to mine and stared down at me. I closed my eyes and pulled him back in, sliding my tongue against his.

"Wil you please fuck me now?" I breathed and rocked my hips against his, the prince smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Only because you said please," he teased and rubbed my entrance, I was dripping with wetness. In a split second decision, I relaxed and let my tail and wings reveal themselves. Cassius stopped for a moment, looking shocked.

"I- uh, sorry," I muttered, flustered. Maybe, I shouldn't have done that.

"No, no, that's okay, you surprised me," Cassius assured me and I watched as horns curled from his head. I sighed in relief.

"Then fuck me already," I hissed and ran my hands down his chest, "I'm a very impatient incubus."

Cassius nodded and pressed the head of his erection to my entrance. I gasped in anticipation as he slowly slid inside me.

"Oh, Cassius," I moaned as he began to thrust slowly, "it f-feels good."

"Do you like my cock inside you, Alabaster?" The prince teased me. I arched my back and moaned loudly.

"I love it, it's so big and hard inside me-" I cut off as he pressed deeper, "f-fuck me harder please!"

Cassius grinned sadistically down at me and slowed considerably. I let out a gasp of frustration and tried to rock faster, but he wouldn't comply. My toes curled as agonizing pleasure wrapped around my body and tingles ran over my heated skin.