[M] Heart To Heart To- Fuck.

I was a wake, but too tired to open my eyes. My body felt, dead. Heavy. I groaned and tried to sit up, but ended up flopping back down. It was warm and comforting. Who said I couldn't sleep a few more hours?

And then I felt him.

I snapped my eyes open. Glaring at Cassius as he ran a hand up and down my bare side.

"How did you sleep?" He whispered and brushed his lips against my cheek. I frowned and turned my head away.

"Terribly." I stated curtly, my voice sounded hoarse. I didn't like it. Cassius pulled me to his chest and breathed deeply. My legs tangled with his as I buried my face in his neck.

"You can't be like this forever." Cassius murmured His arms were twisted protectivly around my waist. The sounds of his soft breathing filled my ears and soothed me in an odd sort of way.

"Yes I can, and I will, because I won't be here forever." I spat and struggled to get away. His hand ran down my spine and slid up my tail. I instantly went limp in his arms.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Cassius stroked the sensitive whip in his hand and I unconsciously wrapped it snuggly around his fingers.

"I can keep you here for as long as I fucking want." Cassius growled in my ear and pressed himself closer to my body. His hand slid up my thigh and hooked the back of my knee. I held my breath as he pulled my leg around his waist. Already, I could feel the wetness coating my hole and I hated myself for getting turned on.

"Stop- stop it." I whined and squirmed against his warm body. I was telling him to stop, but god did I want him to fuck me again.

"Please, please Alabaster," he groaned, I could feel his erection pressing against mine and it sent shocks of pleasure throughout my body. "Fuck, I need you so bad."

I whimpered and rocked my hips against him, it felt so good. Cassius pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me. Morning light streamed through the windows and this time, I could see his face clearly. His bright grey eyes, his blond hair, his strong jawline. I could see, also, the large black horns that protruded from each side of his head. We were both still changed, but I couldn't care. It filled my heart with so much love and affection to see him again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Was there even a point in fighting the temptation now?

"Fuck me hard," I moaned and desperately thrust my hips against his. "Please, Cassius, make me feel good." I loved the way he treated me yesterday. I liked it when he almost lost his temper. When he fucked me hard and fast. I fucking loved it.

My entrance was leaking and I squirmed beneath him, rubbing it against his thick cock. Cassius groaned and rocked his dick between my cheeks, it felt fucking amazing. I moaned and squirmed under his heavy body, arching my back and moaning in his ear.

"Beg. Beg for it Alabaster." Cassius growled in my ear and rubbed harder against me. I whined and arched my back, all I wanted was his cock inside me.

"Please, please Cassius. I need you, I need your cock inside me-" I cut off with a moan as he rocked faster. "I want your big cock so bad, Cassius. I want to ride you until I can't walk anymore. I want you to fuck me hard and fill me up with your cum. Please, Cassius."

"Good boy," Cassius praised and slid his tongue in my mouth, I screamed in pleasure as he thrust his cock inside my tight hole. He rocked in and out, fast and deep, nailing my prostate with every thrust. I moaned and arched my back as he pounded me into the mattress. It felt so fucking good, I couldn't think, I could barely breathe. Cassius' tail slithered around my thigh again and he thrust forcefully inside of me.