Chapter 25

CiCi's POV 

When I woke up, I got up quietly, careful not to wake Carter, and I went to the bathroom near my room to brushmy teeth and wash my face. After that, I went to the kitchen. I sat at the table with my phone and began to scroll down my twitter feed for about 15 minutes. 

"Bestie you're here !" I jumped because I was alone. I turned around and saw Nash. 

"Oh hey Nashely !" I got up and ran to hug him. He picked me up and I laughed. 

"How long have you been here ?" I checked the time and it was 10:45. 

"About 4 hours" I pushed some hair away from my face.

"Cereal ?" He asked holding up a box of frosted flakes. 

"Please ?" I smiled.  He got down 2 bowls and poured cereal and milk.  He passed me a bowl and a spoon and sat. 

"So have you talked to Isabelle lately ?" He asked, then took a bite of cereal. I smiled. 

"Everyday" I took a bite. 

"How's she been ?" He asked. I looked up at him. 

"You haven't spoken to her ?" I asked, confused. 

"No" he started and looked down. "Im kinda uh, dating someone else" 

"What ?!" I asked with wide eyes. 

"Yeah" he sighed "Her name is Teala" 

"Teala Dunn ?" I asked, shocked. I wonder why Isabelle never talks about her and Nash no longer talking. 

"Yeah" He nodded. 

"Oh" I said, and looked at my cereal awkwardly. 

"I miss her" He sighed. 

"She misses you too" I smiled slightly. 

"Hey Nash !" A high pitched voice said from behind me. I jumped again. 

"Hey Mads, how'd you get in ?" He looked at who ever was behind me.

"Your front door was unlocked" She said, and sat next to Nash. Madison.

"Hi !" She said in the same high-pitched voice "Carter's girlfriend right ?" She said. 

I have a name. 

"CiCi" I sent her a fake smile. I hate when people address me as 'Carter's Girlfriend'  we've only been dating for a month but it seems to have become a permenant nick name. 

"Right" She nodded slowly "I'm Madison, Hayes' girlfriend" She said. 

"Nice to meet you" I guess she doesn't have a problem with being addressed as Hayes' girlfriend. 

Im not really fond of Madison. After Carter's birthday, the fans questioned me about so many things. 

'Why didn't he let everyone in' 

'Don't you think he's gotten rude'

But the one that annoyed me the most was 'He dumped you for Madison ?' 

I was truly irate and I didn't speak to him for 3 days. And then came the 'Bae' pic on his twitter, and that made it 10 times worse. I refuse to be friends with someone who fueled Carter and I's fight. Our first and only fight. 

Seconds later, Hayes ran into the kitchen and to the fridge,without speaking to or looking at anyone. 

"Hey babe" Madison said, looking at her phone. 

"Hey" He replied simply, still looking into the fridge. 

"Why ya being so rude Hayes" I asked, as I smirked.