Chapter 18

Day 5

Carter's POV

I woke up on the floor or my living room, next to Ci who was softly snoring with her hair all over the place. I smiled at how adorable she looked.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business. After I washed my hands, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went back downstairs, noticing everyone was awake.

"Dude we totally forgot about our meeting with Chad and those guys, we have to hurry up and get ready" Nash told me, as I walked back to the spot on the floor where I sat.

"Oh yea you're right,  I totally forgot about that" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Chad,  as in Nash's dad ?" CiCi asked, yawning because she just woke up.

"Wow you really know your stuff when it comes to Nash huh ?" I chuckled and nudged her.

"Hey what can I say, fangirling is a sport" she laughed, and walked upstairs.

"What's the meeting about ?" Asia asked no one in particular, Hayes was snuggled up to her, sleeping.

"he scheduled it last week and said we had important stuff to talk about" Cam told her, while trying to wake Hayes.

"Uh guys Gaby and I will see you later,  we gotta get going" Matt stretched, and headed for the door.

"Bye Babe" Cameron yelled.

"if I don't see you tonight I better get my goodnight text" Nash warned.

"I love you bestest friend ever in the whole wide world" I told him, going to hug him. 

"Bye baby, you'll get the text, and I love you too bestie" he said to all of is and left.

Cameron, Nash and I decided to get changed.

After we changed we left for our meeting, Isabelle stayed with Asia and Ci.

---------------------------------------------

CiCi's POV O

This meeting, I really want to know what its about. They have to know at least something about it.

"You guys, don't know anything about this meeting, like at all ?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Nothing at all, I was hoping Carter would have said something to you about it" Asia shrugged. 

"I know a little bit" Izzy said.

"Well spill, because the fact that they won't be back for 4 hours is killing me" I said, also dying of boredom because I'm not with Carter.

"Well, the boys signed to 26 MGMT last month without letting any fans know, which is-" she started before I cut her off.

“ Chad's management company"

"Wow you really do know your Grier's don't you ?" Izzy giggled.

"Hey I'm the Michael Phelps of fangirling" I bragged. 

"She's over exaggerating, she just has OTD" Asia stated.

"OTD" Izzy asked confused. Asia and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Obsessive twitter disorder" We says at the same time. Izzy joined us in laughter.

"Well anyways, all I know, is that Nash, Carter, Cam and Hayes, are on their way to bigger things. Way bigger" Izzy finished up.