Chapter 10

CiCi's POV 

After Making Our Vines At The Mall, It Was Around 4 O'clock.  Carter decided he wanted us to meet his friend Nash, who lived about an hour away from his house. Im really excited right now because, well come on its Nash . As In NASH GRIER ! He is my absolute all-time favorite viner. I think Carter noticed I was a little over-excited.  I felt him put his hand on my leg while he was driving.

"Calm down, Its just Nash" He giggled. I glared at him.

"Yea to you its just Nash because atleast once a week you get to go hang and be besties with just Nash, To me its freaking NASH GRIER" I Said to him seriously.  He laughed.

"No, you're wrong. Its not every week. Atleast I dont think it is" he started, then began thinking trying to decide on how often he see's Nash "And Matthew is TOTALLY  my bestie, not Nash" He finished, looking at me like I was crazy. 

"Shut up and put your eyes on the road Mr.Reynolds" I glared at him, and turned up the radio a little bit louder.

I turned to look at Asia in the back seat, who drifted off to sleep. 'Show Me' by Chris Brown and Kid Ink began playing and I looked to Carter as he started singing.  He was looking straight ahead so he didn't notice I was looking at him. I took in every aspect of him,  His perfectly placed hair, deep brown eyes, and his cute pink lips. I smiled to myself, and laid the seat back, and turned my body to completely face Carter. I didn't even notice, but I drifted off into sleep

With only Carter on my mind .

-------

Carter's POV

When Ci was telling me how much she loved Nash, it sorta killed me inside. I know that if I don't make a move, or atleast warn Nash, he could take her in a second. As I was driving, I heard Asia yawn and signal she was awake. I took this as a chance to warn Nash. 

"Hey A ?" I Said, looking into the rearview mirror to see if she was still awake. 

"Yea?" She answered back sleepily. I looked over to make sure Ci was sleeping.

"Can you drive while I text Nash and check my twitter ?" I asked her.

"Sure" She said stretching and unbuckling her seat belt.

I pulled over and got out the car . We both stretched and traded seats.  I put in Nash's address on Asia's phone to navigate. We only had to drive about 20 more minutes. Cici stayed sound asleep as Asia started driving again.  I took this as a time to make sure to tell Nash to not even THINK about flirting with Ci. 

Carter : Hey bro, remember how I told you I had a crush on Cici ?

Nash : Duh stupid, look through our messages thats all you been talking about today.

Carter : -.- shut up.  Listen she's a fan of you so I need you to make sure not to even do anything that seems like flirting.

Nash : wouldnt dream of it bro.  plus have you seen how many people are shipping #CarterMarie ? it was trending in the US today, the fans would kill me.

Carter : I havent checked twitter today bro. Im about to go check.  make sure the guys know not to flirt with her.  see you in 20 ✌.

I didn't know #CarterMarie was trending, I didn't even know it was a thing ! I headed over to twitter and tapped the 'discover' button.  Right at the top was Hashtag CarterMarie.  That is a weird ship name tbh. I clicked the hashtag and began to read the tweets. 

' Did you see that Call Me Maybe vine ? How could you not ship #CarterMarie after that ?'
' Are You Guys Serious ? You Dont Even Know This Girl How Dare You Ship #CarterMarie '
' Aww I love the shopping with your gf vine, you guys should really date #CarterMarie'
' I Ship It, You Ship It, We Ship It,  Its Shipped #CarterMarie'
' Meeting CiCi Would Be Life.  I Wanna See Her With Cart At Magcon #CarterMarie'
' I Hate Apples. #CarterMarie reminds me of apples. I hate #CarterMarie'
' You guys I don't know their story, but I do know that #CarterMarie would be hella cute'