Chapter 17

Day 4

CiCi's POV

After we decided firmly on Carowinds, I went up to Asia and I's room to apply  some mascara and eyeliner, and she and Isabelle followed behind me doing the same.

"So, you and Nash, huh ?" I said,  nudging Isabelle after I finished lining my left eye. She giggled.

"Nash and I ? What about you and Carter" she childishly sing signed his name.

"What about me and Cameron ?" Asia said, feeling left out.  We all laughed.

"Have you guys ever thought about, ya know,  the fans ?" Isabelle asked, in a worried tone. 

"All of the time,  that's why Cam and I are low profile for a while" Asia said, letting out a deep breath.

"Carter and I got some hate, which was expected.  But I don't really care, I worry about his reaction to the hate,  because we all know he has very low tolerance" I said, honestly.

"Well honestly, I think they're the reason Nash won't,  ya know, make it official" She confessed to us. "He doesn't want to upset them, and I get that, but am I just supposed to stick around like some lost puppy, waiting for his acceptance ?" she asked.

We were silent. 

"Asia, this is your cue" I said, nudging  her. She was older than all of us, only by a few months,  though I wasn't sure how old Gaby was, Izzy and I are only 15.

"Being a big sister sucks" she muttered. "Izzy I see the way Nash looks at you, the way he laughs with you, we all do. But, the boys are still new to this, it'll take him some time to realize that whatever decision he makes, the fans may get upset, but its still his decision, and I guarantee you he'll come around" she said,  rubbing Isabelle's shoulder.

There was a slight knock on the door.

"You guys ready ?" It was Carter. 

"Down in a sec" I said to him with a small smile. He walked away on his phone.

"Alright girls,  time to go" Asia said cheeringly. 

We all headed down the stairs, and saw Matt and Gaby.

"GABY !" The 3 of us yelled in unison. She giggled and hugged us.

"Uh,  hello" Matt awkwardly waved.

"Oh sup Matt" I said,  fish bumping him while doing a weird dance move.

"Your girly friend is strange" he stated, turning to Carter. "I likes dat" he said, making a face. 

We all laughed and headed out the door.

Carter and I rode alone, Hayes rode with Cam and Asia, and Nash, Izzy and Gaby rode in Matt's car.

The car ride was quiet, we were listening to Indoor Recess by Jack & Jack and I decided to make a vine.  Carter was focused on the rode while I held the phone so both of us were in view.

I clicked the camera in the top right corner . I got ready to record my vine.

I let out a small yelp, and Carter jumped.

"CICI STOP IT !" He yelled. We both looked at each other and laughed simultaneously at the irony. The vine ended with us laughing.

I captioned it 'Totally original vine with Carter Reynolds'

"How much longer ?" I asked, impatient because of the long car ride.

"20 minutes" he said. "Can you read my twitter feed to me ?" he asked.

"No" I laughed. 

"Why not" He whined.

"I'm not Siri, its defiantly not my job" I giggled.

"You're a meany !" he stated.

I laughed and turned up the radio, Do My Thing by Miley Cyrus was playing.

----------------------------

When we got to the park,  we all joined up and began to pick out rides. Hayes chose a Drop Tower for us to ride.

"Oh my god yes ! I love heights !" I exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

"Calm down" Carter laughed, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know about this" Isabelle looked up at the tower with a worried expression. Nash intertwined his fingers with hers.

"It will be okay" He told her softly.  I smiled at them. 

"OMG We're at the front of the line !" I bounced up and down again. "Come on !" I grabbed Hayes and Carters hands to grab a seat.

It Was Carter, Me, Hayes, Asia, Cam, Matt, Gaby, Izzy and Nash in that order.

The tower started to rise and with every second I got more and more excited. I started to bounce up and down again.

Once we got to the top, The ride stopped for a few seconds.

"CiCi" Carter said. I turned to him.  He gently put his lips on mines, softly kissing me for a few seconds.  As soon as our lips parted, I smiled and the ride dropped.

At the bottom, the ride slowed so that we could get off.

"That was amazing, did you guys see how high we were !" I was way too excited.  Carter laughed at me and kissed me again. 

Cam  and Asia were laughing together, as Cam ran around with Asia on his back.

Matt and Gaby got into a tickle war.

Hayes was picking our next poison.

"Where to next ?" Gaby asked Hayes after she stopped laughing, since we were letting him decided everything today. 

"Giant slide races,  over there" He pointed in an east direction.  We all followed.

The rest of the day persisted like this, Hayes picking out rides and me being excited about every single ride he picked.

Cam  and Asia being silly.

Matt and Gaby competing in possibly everything.

Nash comforting Izzy and Izzy holding onto Nash.

And Carter giving sweet, soft kisses every chance he got.

At the end of the day,  we all went to Carter's place, falling asleep wherever our bodies fell.

-------------------------------

uh.  please don't tell me how bad I sucked. because I know I'm terrible :/.

vote
comment
share
follow

whatever you wanna do.

If by chance the other 7/12 were in this story, should they all be dating someone ?

and I need suggestions  .

and please by all means , judge me!  tell me what I'm doing wrong.

TheMrs_Carterr