Chapter 9

Carter’s POV

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I did my business and then washed my hands, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ran my hand threw my hair and walked downstairs to the girls. Asia was showing CiCi something on her phone.

“Delete that A !” She yelled. Asia giggled.

“No its cute” Asia said. “Just look at your face” she said pointing to the screen.

“What’s cute ?” I asked, fully walking into the kitchen. Ci looked startled.

“This pic of-“ Asia started before Cici cut her off.

“DELETE IT A !” She yelled. I smiled at how cute she was when she’s angry.

“Toss it Asia” I said, holding out my hand. Asia tossed me her phone. I looked at the picture.

It was a picture of Cici and I sleeping on the couch. My arm was around my waist and she had her head in my chest. Her face was turned just enough so that you could see a small smile on her face. It made me smile.

“Why do you want her to delete it ?” I asked Cici. She put her head down.

“Because I look ugly” she said in a shy tone. I handed Asia her phone back.

“No you don’t” I giggled “You look freaking adorable” She put her head down and smiled. I can tell she blushed.

“Text me the pic ?” I asked Asia.

“Sure thing just put in your number” she said, handing me her phone.

 I input the number and texted myself the picture . In the message I wrote ‘Carter’s Crush’ with heart eyes. I handed Asia her phone and her eyes lit up . She opened her mouth to say something but I instantly brought my finger to my mouth to keep her from telling Ci. I pulled out my phone and responded to the text.

C: Yes I have a crush on her, please don’t tell her until I figure out how im gonna let her know.

A : Got it, your secret is safe with me.

Asia turned around and began to put our breakfast on plates. We sat at the table, all scrolling through our twitter feeds on our phones.

“Carter is Magcon fun ?” Cici asked me, looking up from her phone.

“Yea, its amazing you get to meet so many people. It’s a cool experience” I said, nodding my head.

“I wanna go so bad” she sighed. She looked back down at her phone.

“Next place isn’t for 2 weeks. If we work hard this week you might just be invited” I reassured her, even though I know that her chances are very slim.