Chapter 30

CiCi's POV

I woke up on the floor in Carter's room, with him laying on my stomach. I felt around for my phone, trying not to wake him. I finally found my phone under the bed, and slid it to myself. I hit the lock button, immediately being blinded by the light. I quickly turned my brightness down and then looked at the time.

"4:39" I mumble to myself, squinting my eyes. "Carter, baby wake up" I say softly, sitting up and running my fingers through his hair.

He mumbled something inaudible into my stomach, before sitting up.

"Why we on the floor yo ?" He said in the sexiest raspy voice.

"I literally have no clue" I said, crawling onto the bed and getting under the blanket.  "Get off of the floor"

He didnt respond for a second.

"Carter ?" I squinted my eyes, trying to see if he was sleeping again.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He said, sitting up fast.

He looked around the room for a second before climbing onto the bed. He went under the blanket and layed his head on my stomach. I put my hand in his hair, and twirled a small piece of it softly before we both drifted off into sleep.

---

The next day I was woken up by Cameron and Asia standing in the door way and whispering to eachother. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I blinked my eyes slowly a few times, before looking over to the door.

"Goodmoring" I said quietly. They both snapped their heads in my direction, ending their conversation.

"Goodmorning Ci"  They said simultaneously, causing me to laugh.

"Are you and Carter okay ?" Asia asked.

"We're working on being okay" I said, after yawning.

"Where is Carter anyways ?" Cameron asked, scrunching his eyebrows.

"Literally right here" I said, pointing to my stomach. He must not be able to see Carter's body outline through all of the fluffy covers.

"What ?"He asked, confused.

I giggled, before slowly pulling back the blanket, revealing Carter peacefully asleep with his head on my stomach, and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"How long have you guys been like that ?" Asia asked.

"I don't know, what time is it ?"

"2:31" Cameron said, checking the time on his phone.

"I'd say about a good 10 hours" I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"How did- I'm not even gonna ask. You guys missed breakfast, and we're about to go pick up some lunch. So we'll be back in about 30 minutes" Asia said, swinging the keys to Cameron's truck around her finger.

"Could you guys get Panera ?" I asked, with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure I guess" She shrugged as both of them turned to leave the room.

"Shut the door please"

"Gotcha" Cam said, before shutting the door behind them.

I looked down at Carter, and tried to shift my body without waking him. I was almost able to get up, and he pulled me closer.

"You're awake ?" I asked.

"No" he mumbled.

"Can I get up ?"

"No"

"Please"

"Are you gonna come back"

"Uh, probably not weirdo"

He sat up and looked at me for  second, before rolling over and crossing his arms.

"Are you seriously pouting ?"

"Yes" He mumbled.

"Do you want some Panera ?"

"Yes" he mumbled again.

"Go get dressed then"

"I don't wanna"

"Well I'm gonna go get dressed"

"Don't leave"

"I'm literally gonna be right back. I'm just gonna take a shower and get dressed really quick"

"Okay so let's shower together so that way you don't have to leave me"

"No" I said, smacking his arm playfully

"It was worth shot" He smirked. "Come here"

"Carter I wanna shower"

"Okay just come here" He said, pulling me towards him.

"What" I asked, crawling across the king size bed towards him.

"I like you" he said, pulling me onto his lap and looking to my eyes.

"I like you too" I said, putting my nose on his.

"I like you way more than you like me though" He whipsered.

"I don't think so" I disagreed.

He stared into my eyes for a moment, before slowly closing the space inbetween our lips. He kissed me softly for about a minute, but it only seemed like seconds.

"I love you" He said, barely audible.

"Did you just ?" I whispered, not sure if I heard him right.

"I love you" He said clearly this time. "And it's okay if you don't love me, or if you're not sure, or if-"

He rambled until I placed my lips on his quickly, leaving them there for as long as they could stay.

"I love you too" I smile, as I pulled away from the kiss.

"No like, I love you" He said again.

"And I love you too" I giggled.

"You love me too ?" He asked, semi-surprised.

"Mmhmm" I smiled and nodded.

Before I knew it, he flipped me over and hovered over top of me. He started attacking my face with kisses, and tickling my sides.

"Okay okay now if you loved me you'd stop" I said inbetween laughs.

"Don't try to use that against me" He laughed, before letting his body fall ontop of mines.

"Dude you are too heavy to be doing that"

"Hurtful" He pouted, before laying his head on my stomach and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How did we end up back where we started ?" I asked, putting my hand in his hair.

"Idk bruh" He shrugged.

"Well get up, we need to shower for lunch"

He did an exaggerated sigh, before getting up and stomping to his bathroom. I laughed, standing up and walking to my bathroom and taking a shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise bitch, you thought you'd seen the last of me ;)

Answer these questions please ?

1. Was it too soon for I love you (They've been dating almost 2 months)

2. Should they do "it"?

3. Is this book boring yo ?

Vote, comment, share, answer some questions and follow for the next chapter.
TheMrs_Carterr