Chapter 1

CiCi's POV

Band Class. ÀKA Get away and let life escape me in the studio booth.  Me and Mr.Wilson have a deal, i'm excused from my work as long as I don't let my talent go to waste. Right now I'm in the booth taking a break from singing with my friend, Asia. We're on vine just looking at the comedy section.

White girls vs. Black girls in a fight .

Stair sliding.

Dem_White_Boyz twerking in walmart

When waiting for that special text

White girls vs Black girls In starbucks

Lol im more like the white girl in that situation, im in love with starbucks.

Then something caught my eye, a cover to Justin Bieber's "All that matters" by some viner named 'Mr_Carterr'.  Asia started flipping out when he was singing, though he was just playing around, he sounded pretty good.

After we finished watching his vine, I followed him and then locked my Galaxy S3, getting ready to return back to recording.

"Hey Asia, what song should I cover next ?" I asked Asia, who clearly wasn't paying me any attention, staring off into space.

"Hello, earth to Asia"I snapped in her face.

"Ci, sing All That Matters" She says, still sort of in a daze.

"Where are you going with this" I asked.

"Ugh, just shut up and do it CiCi, I have a vision" she snapped. I laughed.

"Okay Since You Have "A Vision"." I Say, putting air quotes on A Vision. She glared at me and pointed to the booth.

I Stepped into the booth hearing the instrumental play in by beats by dre. I began to sing.

"You're All That Matters to me. Yea Yea. Whats King bed, without a queen ? There ain't no "I" in team, you make me complete. You're all that matters to me" I finish up and walk out of the booth.

"Did you get all you need ?" I asked her, still confused on why she wanted me to sing this song.

"I Have exactly what I Need" She said as the bell rang for lunch.

A/N : SORRY :/ This is kind of short. But I Promise The Other Chapters Will Be Twice As Long. This Is Just The Beginning Because I Have Big Things Planned Soon, Already . Lol I've Planned Out About 20 Chapters Already :)

- TheMrs_Carterr