Chapter 6

Dedicated To : @VintageParanoia 

I Loved Everyones Comment's Tho. Remember, Comment And Vote, Tell Me Your Favorite Part, Or Give Me Ideas For A Dedication. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter's POV :

I woke up at around 10 AM. CiCi texted me and told me they should be here around 2. Yes she has my number, we've been texting everyday for the past week. I got up, and went to get breakfast. My mom and my sister were gone again, this time on a trip to Florida to visit my dad for a week . I wish I could have went, but he won't have time to be with them much this week anyways because he has 3 surgerys coming up. He's a doctor. He'll be on vaction in a month anyways. 

I got downstairs and got me a large bowl of cocoa puffs. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, trying to kill time. I finished my bowl of cereal within 5 minutes. I lookd at the time. 10:15. 

"Oh my god, what am I going to do !" I shouted to no one. 

I decided to get up, and take a shower. When I got upstairs, I went into my room and grabbed my towel and headed off into the bathroom . I turned the water on hot and watched at the steam filled the bathroom. I took off my basketball shorts and boxers and stepped into the shower. With I grabbed my fresh bottle of axe and began to cleanse my body

----------

By time my shower was over, It was 11 O'clock. Hmm. I walked into my room with my towel wrapped around my waist and stood in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and went to camera.

“Tool Pic” I said, Before snapping the picture.

I looked at the picture and laughed, and then threw my phone down. I went over to my closet and pulled out some cargo pants and a white tee. I put on my Calvin Klein boxers and then my clothes. I grabbed my snapped back and sprayed some Gucci cologne. I was gonna wait until Cici and her sister got here to go grocery shopping, but I have too much time on my hands. I grabbed my phone and texted Cici.

Me : Hey, what’s you and your sisters favorite snacks and drinks ?

I waited for a reply.

Cici : Uh, I love pepsi and V8 V Fusion, I think Asia would agree. And I don’t know, uh chips maybe. Or fruits are just good.

I laughed at the text.

Me : Snacks, not fruits. Tasty, Sugary, snacks.

She replied back in about a minute.

Cici : Lmao, Alright Mr Smart Guy, Surprise Us.

I Smiled.

Me : Its Actually Mr_Carterr.

I Slid my phone in my pocket, and grabbed my sisters car keys off of my dresser. I still don’t have a car yet . I walked down the stairs and outside, locking the door behind me. I hoped in the car and turned on the radio . I turned on Kidd Ink and backed out of the drive way.

When I walked into Walmart, I grabbed a cart and headed for the food section. I began to look at the fruits. I know literally nothing about this stuff. I read the labels and grabbed what smelled sweet.

Cantalope.

Grapes.

Bananas .

Watermelon.

That’s enough healthy crap. I headed to the potato chip isle and grabbed all my favorites.

Doritos