Chapter 8

Okay guys here's that chapter for the #HornyForCarter hashtag I was talking about. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, I'll mark the beggining and end of the uncomfortable part like this ( - - - - - - -) so you can skip straight ahead

___________________________________________________________________

Carter's POV

I sat on the edge of my bed and watched as her beautiful little body danced to the music. Her long hair swayed with her hips as she lifted her arms in the air, twirling to the melody. She began to walk over to me, slowly and seductively over to the bed. I slightly smiled at her. She came between my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck. For about 3 minutes we sat in this position, just hugging and swaying to the music. Once the song stopped she looked down into my eyes. Then she sat on my lap and continueed to gaze into my eyes, never looking away. I looked into her chocolate eyes and brushed my hand against her cheek. Her soft, caramel skin feeling amazingly soft. I leaned in, her following my motion and our lips touched. Her lips danced across mines, moving perfectly in sync for about 3 minutes, then she licked my bottom lip for entrance and I quickly and gladly accepted. Our tongues were at war for about 5 minutes until I won the battle. She pulled away and took a breathe.

"Wow" was the only thing she managed to say. I smiled.

"Yeah" I said, confused on why I was speechless.

No girl has ever had this effect on me. I didn't notice that we were laying side by side on the bed. We must have layed  down while we were kissing. Her lips were so soft, like a new pillow. I looked into her eyes again and before I knew it I was crashing my lips into hers again.

-------

As we kissed, I shifted our bodies so that I was on top of her. I felt her small hands on my face as my hands went down to the side of her body, caressing her leg. Somehow, she flipped us so that she was on top and grinded on me slowly while never breaking the kiss. I could feel my "friend" slowly rising as she grinded against him. My hands made their way to her butt, as I adjusted her by a little bit. She broke the kiss as she continued to grind against me and kiss my neck. The kissing turned into her sucking my neck and that drove me crazy. She took off my shirt and slowly caressed my toned body. I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped her back over and took off her shirt. Her body is amazing to be only 15. I kissed her lips for a minute and then moved to her neck. After kissing her neck for about 3 mintues I slowly made my way to her chest. I slowly kissed both of her breasts, taking in how amazing her body tasted. I continued to kiss her wonderful body, while slowly tugging on her underwear.

"Please stop teasing" she panted. I smirked at her begging.

I  slowly slip her panties off of her, placing myself between her legs. She was ready, and I was beyond ready. She pulled me to her lips and kissed me slowly.

"Now, please" she said, going crazy in anticipation. I slowly entered her. She felt amazing. She whispered my name, and then began to say it louder and louder, as I picked up the pace and deepened my strokes.

"Ohmigosh Carter" she breathed out, ,repeating my name.

-------

CiCi's POV

"Carter !" I yelled, as I stood in his doorway watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful, with the covers piled ontop of him. It was about 11 o'clock now. And Asia was awoke and cooking breakfast.

"Carter !" I yelled once more, this time he opened his eyes and yawned.

"Uh, Ci ?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, get up Asia's cooking breakfast" I told him, smiling slightly at his adorable sleepy voice.

"Oh uh okay, be down in a sec" He told me. I nodded and left the room, closing his down behind me, making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

   Carter's POV

I  sat up and stretched out, thinking about how I even ended up in my bed because I was on the couch with CiCi , and the dream I just had . That was strange. But It seemed so life like. And all I want to do Is go back to sleep and grasp onto the dream again. I wonder what it means. Im trying to figure it out and only thing I can think about is CiCi. Not just her in the dream, but her all together. The way she moves, talks, walks, looks and don't forget the way she sings. She's like an angel. I  think this can only mean one thing.

"I have a crush on CiCi"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS ! This Is My Hashtag #HornyForCarter Chapter .Tweet this link to him using that hashtag and he may ready the story :) And now that I think about it, it feels kind of weird.

And It Sucks that I have to upload it today considering the bad news Magcult just got :/ . Guys if you want their attention they'll give it to you when they have time . Carter is really torn up abouy this Maddie thing because someone told him it was just a lie . I have to go tweet him and the guys some comfort . Sorry for cuting the chapter short.

Follow

Vote

And Comment !

- TheMrs_Carterr