Chapter 28

CiCi’s POV

After everyone paid to get into the fairgrounds, and by everyone I mean Carter, Cam, Nash and Hayes insistently, we began walking around.

We walked primarily in a group, semi-divided into smaller groups.

Hayes and Madison were on the outer left side, holding hands occasionally sharing a word or two.

Nash was a few feet away from Madison, with his arm around Teala’s shoulder. They would look at each other and laugh at something the other had said.

Cameron and Asia were next to them, keeping enough distance from each other so that if they ran into any fans they would only look like friends. They had about a few inches of space between them.

Carter was next to Asia, with his arm around my waist an my arm around his shoulders while I talked to Jay, who was on the outer right side, about what rides we would ride first.

“Maybe we could ride the bumper cars first?” I asked her but she continued to look at the games and rides.

“Jay?” I asked again, tapping her shoulder.

“Huh?” She asked, looking over towards me.

“I said, maybe we would ride the bumper cars first”

“Oh uh” she shrugs her shoulders “I don’t really care”

“Is something wrong?” I ask as we continue to walk.

“Nah, everything is fine” She says. I shrug and we continue to walk.

.

After about 2 hours of riding rides and talking to a few fans, we decided to finally go over to the food section.  

After everyone got something to eat, we sat down. Asia and I wanted to get to know Madison and Teala better without the boys, so the girls were sitting at one table and the boys were at the table next to them.

“So” Teala started, I picked up a chili cheese fry with my fork and put it in my mouth “how long have you guys dated Cam and Carter?” she asked.

“It’ll be 2 months in about a week” Asia smiled.

“You guys dated long distance for that long?” She asked amazed and I smiled and nodded.

“Excuse me a second guys, I need to go find a restroom or something” Asia said, standing up. I smile at her and wave  

“That’s pretty cool. You know Carter and his last long distance girlfriend didn’t last long” Madison says and I nod.

“Yeah I was told” I say and then I shrug because there’s nothing I can do about it and there’s nothing I would care to do about it,  because I simply don’t care, but that’s rude to say.