Chapter 26

July 6th

CiCi's POV

Today,  I woke up in Carter's bed,  like yesterday,  but today he wasn't here.  I got up out of the bed and stretched lazily and sleepily before going to the bathroom near my room and brushing my teeth and washing my face.  I put my hair in a messy bun before going downstairs into the kitchen.  Everyone was already awake.

"GOODMORNING SLEEPY HEAD" Hayes, who was the only one who noticed me walk in yelled. 

"Goodmorning Hayes" I sigh.

"Dude why are you yelling ?" Nash asked,  closing the fridge.  Hayes never answered. 

"Morning Babe" Carter kissed my cheek as I opened the fridge.

"Morning love" I replied,  as I closed the fridge and grabbed a banana off of the counter. I sat at the table next to Jay and unlocked my phone.

"I want some chili cheese fries" I mumbled to myself as I scrolled down my tumblr feed and unpeeled the banana.

"Random" Nash mumbled, before looking up "Wait I know where you can get some"

"Some what ?" I asked looking up from my phone. 

"Chili cheese fries stupid" Jay answered for him.  I hit her head.

"Shut up,  I wasn't asking you" I bit the banana. She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways,  we could go to the fair" Nash interrupted. 

"I WANNA GO TO THE FAIR" Hayes and Cam yelled at the same time. 

"Why are you yelling ?" Nash asked again.  Neither of them answered. 

"We could go to the fair" I shrugged. 

"Its to hot outside for stuff" Carter said, laying his head on my shoulder. 

"You're being lazy" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine,  we'll go to the fair" He said,  scrollibg through twitter.

"I'm texting Madison" Hayes said.

"Why ?" I mumbled lowly.  Jay flicked me.  I guess she's the only one who heard me. 

"Okay then,  I'll text Teala" Nash stood up and grabbed his phone.

"Carter get up"I said,  when I finished the banana.  He stopped leaning on my shoulder and I stood up and stretched. 

"What time are we going ?" Cam asked, while playing a game on his phone. 

"Is 2 o'clock okay ?" Nash asked.

Everyone checked the time. It is now 11:24. We all agreed 2 would be fine,  before leaving to go get dressed. 

----------------

Sorry.  fair chapter tomorrow.  I'm busy.  so busy.  and I'm in pain.  ugh sorry I'm gonna cry I'm sorry omg

themrs_carterr