Waiting Game

Mr. and Mrs. Fox had rushed home from work once I informed them of the situation. Once home, they worriedly rushed off, once again, and headed to the police station. Telling their lawyer to meet them there.

Britt and I stayed at the house with Lizzy and waited for what felt like forever. As the sun began to rise and my worry had set in and dissolved they walked through the door. Cody was in tow right behind a very pissed off Mr. Fox. No one spoke. Everyone just waited for something, for a sign.

Cody walked towards his room as Mrs. Fox told Brittany she should head home. She did as was told and that left me and Lizzy, who was fast asleep, in the living room with the Foxes’.

“Zoe, you should go get some rest. I’ll take Lizzy to her room,” Mr. Fox said. “I’ll call the school and let them know that both you and Cody won’t be at school today.”

I didn’t hesitate to reason. I went to Cody’s room and found him not in his bed but in the shower. I wanted badly to check in on him but I knew that would be a bad idea so I decided on the latter choice. So, I stripped down to my underwear and climbed into bed. I waited for Cody. Wanting for him to slip in next to me but he never did and soon, I gave in to fatigue.

When I awoke it was around one in the afternoon. I found him in the living room watching tv.

“Where’s Lizzy?”

He looked to me, startled, and said, “My parents took her out for the day. They figured you and I needed to be alone to talk about some things.”

I was shocked. His parents thought that. I didn’t even think they trusted us as much to be alone together. Accepting that fact I went and sat beside him, curling my body towards the curve of his.

“Are you ok? Is everything going to be ok?”

He looked down at me and kissed me. Catching me off guard. My mind quickly aborted any questions I had for him and got lost in his trance, lost in all of him. I kissed him back ferociously. I wanted to devour all of him and who he was. I pulled his shirt off and felt the contours of his body as they tightened. He growled from deep within as his teeth nibbled my lips, teasing me.

At some point he had layed me down and hovered above me. When he reached to untie my pajama pants I froze. Noticing my frigidness he stopped. He looked to me with those eyes and asked, “It’s him, isn’t it?”

I didn’t speak. I couldn’t. He began to sit up and that was when I realized what had happened. That by me not answering he assumed that I didn’t want him, that I didn’t want this. I pulled him back to me, kissing him. He was rough to touch at first then he softened at the sound of a soft moan that played at the back of my throat.

Between kisses I said, “Let me do it. I’ll undress myself.” He shook his head in agreement, understanding how important this was for me. This way if I undressed myself I felt in control, that this was something I wanted. I knew it was because it’s what my body screamed out for. I looked at him as I undid the buttons on his shirt. The same shirt I had thrown on earlier in a hurry to find him. He looked back to me, his stare not fazed, and watched with a burning desire. I slipped the shirt off, revealing my breasts that were left plump with milk. He leaned forward and with a gentle touch left passion marks on them both. Sending spikes of pleasure through my body.

I continued to strip. This time my pajama pants. I paused when I saw the look on Cody’s face. He eyed my body like an animal in heat. I knew that his body desired the same as mines’ did. Without notice he pulled me into his grasp and headed to his bedroom. With my legs wrapped firmly around his waist I trailed kisses down his neck. Driving him to a point of insanity. I giggled. Not because I hadn’t expected that reaction but because we were finally breaking the ice, becoming the couple we started out to be.