Could this be? (Part Five)

.sorry last chapter was boring i got verrryyy...distracted..!-this chapter is going to be better..rate..comment...&&enjoy..!-^_^

A few hours had passed since we had left the skate park and now we just walked around, visiting various random stores. We were walking around in 'Hot Topic' when I spotted this cute tutu dress that was black, blue, and green and also had stapled hearts on it. "I'm in love with this dress," I said to Cody. He looked at the dress and said, "It is pretty awesome." We continued browsing through the store and when we turned around his friends' were gone and we couldn't see them anywhere. We rushed outside the store and saw them hitting up the food court.

We followed laughing and I walked directly to 'Panda Express' while the guys walked over to 'Taco Bell' and 'Burger King'. As we all sat down I watched as the guys stuffed their faces, including Cody. I laughed then said, "You guys' can slow down, it's not going anywhere but to your lower intestines." The guys' laughed and continued eating then Cody said, "Zoe, if you're trying to spoil our appetites it's not going to work, we're teen boys, nothing can really ruin our want to devour food." I laughed at that and said, "Cody, that wasn't my plan in the first place, anyway what are you guys' names?"

Cody smiled, looked towards them, and said, "I guess i'll have to introduce them since they've been too busy stuffing their faces to hear what you just said." "This is Kiwi and Cheez-it," Cody answered for them. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing at both of their nicknames and they both looked up towards me, obviously offended at my sudden outburst. "Why is your name Cheez-it?", I asked. Kiwi managed to swallow all the food that was stuffed in his mouth and said, "When we were kids he destroyed his moms' house and he thought he was going to get in major trouble so he ran away. He took like four boxes of cheez-its' and three bottles of sprite and hid in his tree house. He had been gone for like two days and when we the police found him he had eaten all of the boxes and drunken all of the sodas' and for some strange reason after everyone found out what he survived on people started calling him Cheez-it."

On our ride back home Cody let Kiwi drive so he could sit in the back with me. Cody started kissing me and when he pulled away I had a chance to catch my breath as he started sucking my neck. When we pulled up to my house I suppressed a moan as I pushed Cody away and pecked him on the lips before hopping out the car and heading inside the house. I was heading for my room when he called me and I made my way towards his room. "You have fun?" he asked. I looked at him and shook my head yes and as he got up to kiss me his eyes grew wide and before I knew it I was being slapped across the face. "What was that for?" I asked angrily, as I turned towards him.

When he didn't answer I walked towards his mirror and there it was, a hickey; only now beginning to turn its' orginal bright pink color. I turned to face him as he yelled, "Who the hell gave you that!" I didn't answer, I started to walk out when he pushed me up against the wall and I blurted, "A boy from school." His face grew red with anger as I felt his fist collide with my rib cage; I let out a cry of pain as I started sliding down towards the floor. He pulled me back up and said, "You're out there being a tramp, don't I please you well enough, what is your need for a little boy like that." I looked away as thoughts rambled through my head and I thought what is wrong with this man?

He's actually mad, what the hell, he beats me, he molests me and thinks I'm in the wrong for being interested in guys' my age. "Please don't do this daddy, please don't," I begged. He punched the wall beside my head and yelled, "Why do you tempt me to do this!" I looked at him confused and as he loosened his grip around my neck I opened my mouth but quickly closed it shut. "What do you mean 'tempt' you?" I asked.

He looked directly into my eyes as he pulled me closer to him and said, "You tempt me to want you more, everytime you do something wrong or just when I look at you." I tried to pull away from him but he was squeezing my sides and when he noticed he pulled me closer. "You're supposed to be my dad and raise me the way mom would've raised me if she was still here; you're not supposed to have sex with me," I spoke, as tears trickled down my face onto his shirt. When I looked towards him for a response he was crying too and when he kissed me it was wet and uncomfortable. He pulled away and said, "I'm going to make it better, I'm going to make it all better, you'll see." I shook my head as tears still streamed down my face and walked away from him into my room.....

The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs and when I walked to the kitchen he was there cooking breakfast, and there on the table was a plate for....me? "Good morning princess," he said as I sat down at the table. I quickly glanced up at him, he hadn't called me princess in years; and all I could think was, what new drug had he taken now. When I started eating my food, he stared and I shivered once more at the thought of him actually knowing what was underneath the clothes I wore. My mind broke away from those thoughts when the taste of the food settled on my taste buds and I began devouring the food; it was so delicious that I asked for seconds. I could get used to waking up to this every morning, although I may get really fat, I didn't care, it was delicious.

~~two hours later~~

When he knocked on my door I answered and before he came in he said, "Maybe later on you'd like to go to the movies then we could possibly eat out somewhere." I quickly looked towards him then said, "I guess it'd be OK." He smiled sheepishly then said, "OK, when we get there you can pick the movie." After he walked out I called Cody and told him to meet me at the corner store three blocks away. When I got there Cody had bought him some hot chips, I grabbed a hand full then asked, "Where are your parents' at?" He looked at me, ate another chip, then said, "They're on business trips in Europe."

 "Are they always gone like that?" I asked. Cody shook his head no and said, "Only twice a month; they do the rest of their work at the office downtown." I ate more of his chips as we started walking around the block. "So, you're always talking about your dad; what about your mom?", Cody asked. I stopped walking, turned towards him, and said, "She died when I was eight." Trying to avoid the awkward silence I said, "I rarely talk about her to anyone, I haven't in eight years." Cody looked towards me and said, "I'm sorry for asking." He looked down once more and this time I snatched his chips out of his hands and ran.

After five minutes of running and jumping peoples' fences we ended up near a park. I sat down as he layed his head on my lap and I finished off his chips. "My dad's taking me to the movies tonight,"I said. Cody looked up at me, smiled, and said, "Sounds fun Zoe." I scoffed and as he looked at me he got my view. "My dad and I don't really interact with each other for real," I said. "Why not?", he asked. I swallowed; even though my throat was as dry as the desert; and answered, "I guess after my mom died he didn't want to deal with something that reminded him of her." Cody sat up and held me as I tried to fight back the river of tears........

.i skipped her going to the movies' with her dad because it was....bo-rinnnng.!-anyway..if it's something that bores you, it will definitely bore your readers.!-^_^--thank you all for reading...!-i appreciate it&&just rate..comment..and tell me watcha think...!-xD

 copyright

all rights reserved @trevgoesrawrwriter

 all rights reserved to Tre'via Blount