Could this be? (Part Four)

.thanks to everyone for reading&&yayyy..!-i got my frist vote..it may not sound like that much buuut.!-it means alot to me&&i'm glad that people are reading my stories....ssooo...ratte,,comment,,&&enjoy...!-xD

As Cody pulled up to the corner of the street I lived on he turned towards me with those beautiful green eyes and I got lost in them. I could swim in his eyes forever, how could I have never noticed him? All those times of thinking no one cared for me and that my life was shit, he was there the whole time. He was there, he was my 'guardian angel.' When his lips gently brushed mine my mind went blank and I just wanted to kiss him. I leaned forward for a more passionate kiss when a laugh escaped his throat. "Zoe, i'll see you tomorrow at school.", he said as he kissed my lips softly.

I looked at him and I didn't want to go home, I wanted to stay with him, I couldn't face home after this night. Knowing the consequences I let myself out and watched as he drove away before I began my walk back home. I walked through the door there he was in the kitchen, when I looked up towards him I watched as his eyes diverted towards the thing tucked underneath my arms. I had got so caught up in the moment that I had forgotten to hide the 'Domo' teddy bear Cody had gotten me.

"Where'd you go this time?", he asked angrily. I stumbled on what to say but quickly recovered, "I went to the store.", I said. His face became less red as he went back to doing the dishes and as he did the dishes I rushed and got in the shower. That night I fell asleep thinking about Cody. I thought about how sweet his kisses were, how gorgeous his eyes were, and how sweet his kisses were. Wait! I already said that, I just really like his kisses, teehee.!

The next day in Geometry as I sat there I couldn't wait any longer to see him and school had just begun. I pulled out my phone and smiled as his picture and number showed up.

~~texting~~

"Where are you at?", I asked impatiently. I grew more impatient as minutes crept by and I hadn't gotten a text, I started to feel as if it was all a joke when my phone vibrated, waking me out of my trance.

"Behind you," he text back. As I surprisingly turned around his lips met mine and the few people that were in class started a whispering fit.

~~now~

As I pulled away, out of breath, I whispered, "What are you doing?" As the bell rang and more people piled into class and those who had seen our kiss shared the details to the newcomers. "I'm kissing my girlfriend, Zoe.", he answered. I laughed, kissed him, and when I pulled away my cheeks were burning uncontrollably. I looked up to see Brittany staring at us with disgust as she walked over and said, "Oh look, freak with glass and the loner, such a fucking train-weck." I turned towards Cody as he rubbed my arm and looked me directly in the eyes. As class went on I held on to Cody's hand tightly and he held on as tight, I didn't want to let him go, now seeing that Brittany was going to be giving us hell.

On my way to track today I was more excited than usual because Cody had promised to come and see me run today. I was on the track when I saw him, he was there watching, his eyes on me, intent and fascinated. I sped up my pace, showing off and trying to finish my laps, all for him.

~fast-forward~

After school Cody called me and wanted me to go to the mall with him and I agreed. Before leaving I told my dad that I was going to go hang with a friend and that I would need some money to eat and he handed me twenty bucks. I left out the door, plugged my earphones into my ears, and jammed all the way to my secret place. "Where are we going?", I asked Cody as I walked towards him, taking out my headphones. He didn't answer, he just walked towards me and kissed me so sweetly that my world began to spin and I had to catch my breath when he pulled back.

He smiled and said, "We're going to chill at my place for awhile until my friends' get there." I looked at him stunned and how he had quickly changed the subject. "What was that?", I asked as we started walking back to his car. He looked back at him, smiled his angelic smile, and said, "I've just well...I've been wanting to do that all day." When we arrived at his house it was huge; first, he showed me his spacious room, second, the rest of the house, and third, the pool outback.

When my tour was over we headed back to the front of the house and sure enough we found two guys' raiding his kitchen. We all headed off to the mall in Cody's car and when we got there we all headed to the skate park. They all just skated and I watched as I jammed to 'The Maine' on my iPod and ate skittles. As they came and sat by me Cody snatched my skittles and I punched him as he held his arm and mouthed 'Ow' as if I had really hurt him. "So you're Cody's new girl?", one of his friends' asked. Cody kissed me surprisingly then said, "I wouldn't be letting her meet you douche bags if she wasn't my girl."

.sorry guys&&grls...got distracted&&tired...i'll update tomorrow...sssooo....yauh...rate..comment,,&&tell me watcha think....xD

 copyright

all rights reserved @trevgoesrawrwriter

all rights reserved to Tre'via Blount