A new beginning (2.1)

.thanks everyone who has been reading&&I really appreciate it....sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I'll try to update more frequently..I love all of you for your support..!-<3-vote..comment..rate...!-ya' know ya' want to...

The next morning I awoke to the sound of Codys' alarm clock and kisses being placed on my shoulder. "Good morning",Cody said as I turned around. I scrunched up my face then said, "You really don't need to talk when you wake up; especially if you haven't brushed your teeth." Cody sarcastically laughed as he bit my shoulder. I jumped out of bed, as a reflex, and started looking around for a pair of Cody's shorts' to wear when hands wrapped around my waist. "Could you make me some coco puffs, please babe",he begged, placing more kisses on my shoulder. I ignored him as I walked out and towards the kitchen. "Mr. and Mrs. Fox!" I called.

When I didn't get an answer I made Cody his cereal, got myself a glass of orange juice and made some toast. As I entered Codys' room I handed him his cereal then asked, "Where are your parents'?" He reached for my toast, I popped his hand, then he said, "They already left for the office." After we finished our breakfast and got ready we headed off to school. As we entered the school Brittany and her posse scurried towards Cody and I with a crowd follwing. "So you two are really official?" Brittany asked. Cody held onto my hand tighter as we tried to push through the crowd but was stopped by one of Brittanys' many minions. "Did you not hear me Zoe or has your sense of not talking made you stupid?" Brittany asked, fuming. I stepped towards her and said, "Are you always this dumb or are you just making a special effort today?" Brittany stepped so close that I felt the anger radiating from her. "Don't get so cocky now you psycho bitch or I'll cut you myself",she said smirking. I turned around and left the crowd with Cody as Brittany yelled, "Don't break her heart or she'll kill herself again!" Cody turned around and flicked her off.

Throughout the whole day Cody and I tried our best to ignore Brittany and her posse until we made our way to the track and they followed. "What do you want?", I asked, turning around facing them. "I want you and loner boy here to stop pretending that someone would actually like your suicidal ass",she said, walking towards me. I punched Brittany right in the face and she fell to the ground apparently caught off guard. As I got on top of her anger filled me up to my boiling point and I began slapping her over and over again. Ms. Byrd, the gym teacher, yanked me off of Brittany as I grabbed a hand-full of hair and dragged her with me.

When they finally managed to get Brittanys' hair out of my death grip Cody held me back as Ms. Byrd checked to see if she was ok. "Office now!", Ms. Byrd yelled, as she escorted Brittany to the nurse. When I got to the office the schools' secretary called my name and I proceeded to my punishment. "Now Ms. Stewart it says here that you're still recovering from an incident that happened nearly a year ago", the principal said, looking up at me. I nodded my head yes blatantly, not wanting to discuss the topic any farther. "Can you just tell me how many days I have?", I asked, snobbily. She sighed, looked at me, then said, "Three days and your father has to come up here for a conference to approve your return." I nodded my head in understanding then left.

On the ride back home Cody and I looked at each other then burst out laughing. "You..really..do..pack..a..punch", Cody said, in between laughing. "I think I broke her nose", I said, happily. When Cody dropped me off he gave me a kiss then headed out for work. I soon got bored in the big house all by myself so I went to pay my dad a vist and inform him of the conference that would take place next Tuesday. When I got there I opened the door and yelled, "Dad!" After looking around the house I figured he wasn't here so I sat and waited. It was nearly dark when he walked through the door and saw me on the couch. "Where were you?", I asked. "I was at work", he answered.

He tried to give me a hug but I backed away. "You can't hug your own father anymore?", he asked. I ignored the question then said, "I came here to let you know that you have to come to my school Tuesday for a conference with the principal." After that I walked out the door and headed back to Codys'. When I got back to Codys' he was waiting for me in the kitchen. "Zoe, where have you been?", he asked, frantically. "I went to my dads' to tell him about the conference Tuesday", I answered. Cody looked at me crazy then said, "Zoe, you're not suppose to go over there alone!" I grabbed Codys' face as he looked at me innocently, calming down. "I just.. I love you Zoe and you scare me when you do ridiculous things like that", he said hesitantly.

My heart began to thump as fast as hummingbirds' wings and I kissed him; I kissed him as if my life depended on it. Cody Zachary Fox just admitted that he loved me. "I love you too", I nearly squealed. I had promised Cody that I wouldn't see my dad unless it was really important and someone was with me The last time I had seen him was the Tuesday of my conference when he had to reinstate me. Three weeks had passed and Codys' parents had just arrived from yet another business trip and wanted to take me out to dinner. During the course of the meal I started feeling sick. "Are you ok?",Cody asked, noticing my sudden change. I shook my head no as I ran to the restroom, holding the contents of my stomach in a little bit longer. I was puking my guts out when Cody knocked on the door of the restroom stall I was in then entered. "Was it something you ate?", he asked, curiously. I shook my head no, tears in my eyes, and said, "I think I'm pregnant Cody."

.oh k did you all absolutely love it...!?,-it took longer to type 'cause i did it from my phone&&my fingers are kiling me..I hope it's longer than others.....vote..comment..&&fan......love you all..!-<3

 copyright

all rights reserved @trevgoesrawrwriter

all rights reserved to Tre'via Blount