This can't be good

Told ya ' i would update soon well enjoy..!,-have your friends come&&read..!,-rate..comment..enjoy..!,-xD

At the end of the dreadful class hour I hurried to the gym. Although I hated gym class I loved running and for the next three weeks we would be on the track. I loved the thought of the wind blowing through my hair as I ran. Running track was one the few things I loved doing besides singing and writing. I hurried into the girls' locker room to change before anyone else did and succeeded in doing so.

As I began my second lap I looked over to see Brittany and her clique complaining to coach about something. I ignored the glare Brittany gave me as she noticed me staring. They left coach and all ran onto the track to catch up with me. When they had Britt gave me glares that sunk into my skin and made me feel like scum. I sped up, annoyed with being antagonized by the bitch of the school, and finished my laps in no time. While catching my breath I heard the coach yell "One more lap ladies!" All of my senses kicked in and I instantly ran towards the showers before any of the girls came in. I was about to get out when I heard the girls come in. 

I panicked, no one had ever seen my body besides one other person and 'HIM'. I took my chances and ran towards my locker. I searched for my towel but it was nowhere to be found, until I looked up and saw it in the hands of Brittany. I looked her in the eyes as I did my best to cover up my body.

“Please don’t make a scene,” I begged of her.

Who was I kidding? This was Brittany Cross. She would never show mercy when she had a chance to completely fuck up someone’s' life. As I watched her open her mouth I pleaded with her one more time. She looked to me then towards the direction of the other girls and yelled, "Hey you guys come look at what I found!" All the girls came rushing in, all wrapped in their towels.

I wish I had my towel right now and that everyone wasn’t here but hell it would be a perfect world if my wishes came true.

They all started to laugh as one of Brittany's' girls said, "Zoe in the flesh."

I flushed red as another girl asked, "What's that on your arm?"

Reflexively I covered my wrist and listened as someone whispered, "Her arm look at her stomach!"

Brittany looked disgusted with me as she handed me the towel, more like threw but I picked it up anyways. I wanted to pounce on her and show her how I could beat the shit out of her. I knew if I did though 'HE' would beat the shit out of me.

I quickly came back from my thoughts as a chill shivered down my spine and I grabbed my things. I rushed to the restroom in hopes that everyone hadn’t seen all of me. Making sure no one else was there I sat my stuff down and looked at my body in the mirror. They had seen so many scars, most of them I tried to forget and some I vaguely remembered. I hated myself for all the damage done to my body. I was a young girl that was destroyed by a sick and twisted man who couldn't control himself. I got disgusted with what I saw in the mirror as I bent down to pick up one of my bags.

I reached inside and pulled out the closest thing I had to a best friend. Walking into one of the stalls with my things I began my usual routine. The routine that caused most of the scars on my body starting from my arms to my stomach and thighs.

yayyy.!,-sssooo...what do you guys'/grls' think..!,-rate..comment..i'll post soon...!,-^_^

 copyright

all rights reserved @trevgoesrawrwriter

all rights reserved to Tre'via Blount