Surprise!

thanks to all the people reading...i hope there's more...rate..comment..enjoy.!,-;)

By the end of the day everyone had heard about my indecent exposure in the locker room. As they all stood there and stared I knew they were wishing they could've seen in the flesh. Taunted me themselves for their own personal amusement. When I opened my locker a note fell out. That’s when I noticed the whispers intensifying. I opened the note and there it was, a picture of me in the girls’ restroom last year.

At the bottom it read, "Tsk tsk, cutting again Zoe? That proves all the new scars."

 I opened the note up some more and there in the fold was another picture of me. This one had been taken today in the locker room. When had they had the time to grab their phone? I looked at the picture closely. You could see every scar so vividly. I heard laughter nearby and I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t take the indiscreet whispers and mocking eyes watching me.

I ran out of the school towards the city bus stop. When the bus pulled up I paid my fee, put my earbuds in, and sat in the back. My mind raced as I thought of what would be awaiting me when I got home. What more could he do to corrupt me? I walked through the doors of my humble abode and went straight to my room.

"Zoe, come in here!" he yelled.

As I sat my things down on my bed I contemplated going in there but then I imagined how things would go if I didn't.

I walked into his room and as his eyes caught sight of me he shuddered, rubbing the spot next to him and said, "Come lay with me baby."

I sat down on the bed, not wanting to resist him. He started to rub my shoulders then my breast, and lastly he slowly moved down to my thighs. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn’t deal with this happening everyday while I lived in this house.

"Stop!" I yelled, pushing him off of me.

Moments later I felt a stinging sensation as his hand left my face.

"I'm sorry Zoe, but don't you love me?" he asked.

I wouldn’t dare face him so I looked towards the floor as tears trickled down my face.

"I'm tired of this, you will not keep beating and fucking me!" I yelled weakly. He didn’t say a word as his face remained motionless. I continued, "You're my dad, I'm your daughter, it's not right, do I love you? NO I HATE YOU!"

I began to cry harder and as stepped towards me I pulled back.

"The question you should ask yourself is this; do you love me enough to stop the abuse daddy? Don't you love your little girl?" I asked quietly.

He looked pissed now and before I could gather up the strength to run it started. He was kicking and slapping me and afterwards he threw me on the bed.

As he yanked down my pants he said, "Don't you ever disrespect me again or it'll be fucking worse."

Limping back into my room I closed the door and laid down on the bed making sure not to cause more pain than he had inflicted on me. I then screamed into my pillow. I hated myself and I hated him. I didn't want to be in this place anymore. How could I have not stopped him? I just let him molest me, again! I put in my earbuds and cried myself to sleep thinking of how good my life would be if he never started touching me.

The next morning I awoke to excruciating pain all over. There were bruises all over my abdomen, arms, and especially my thighs. I took a hot shower to get rid of his smell and I left before he could inflict more pain. I went down to my favorite place in the world; a big oak tree down by the lake. It wasn’t far from my house but it was far enough to where I had to take a bus to get there. I had brought my journal with me so I could write. It was one of the only things I was good at and I was able to express myself through pen and paper. I wrote about my dad, my mom, and how I wanted a fresh start. How I wanted a new life or at least a chance at a better life.

.that was that chapter guys....the last part was pointless buuut.!-I mean what-the-hey..get to know a luh bit 'bout Zoe.!-did anyone see that coming..?,-did ya' think it was gonna be her dad abusing her..?,..rate..comment..tell me watcha think..!,

 copyright

all rights reserved @trevgoesrawrwriter

all rights reserved to Tre'via Blount