Chapter 30

"Should I call nine one one or, what should I do?!" I scream, my mind just processing what happened.

"Now!" Brendon said, then within a moments notice I was knocked out..

****************

I'm in the cave. I'm in my room in the cave. Was everything just a dream? I hear a knock. Shit.

The whole team and Brendon walk in.

"Okay. We are going to talk. Don't interrupt, just listen." Emily said calmy-Too calmly.

"So, Jake was a part of a secret organization that tracked down and kidnapped people with powers for evil. They have people of our kind locked up tight in prisons across the nation. I have been working alone and I'm sure your little team has been working on shutting them down. Since Jake was so close to taking you, and we had him in the closet already, we decided to end him there. That's why I had to burn him." Brendon said his voice monotonous.

I just nod my head, but I'm thinking a million things. I guess I must have sat and nodded my head for awhile because everybody left my room.

The next morning I did the only thing I could think of, I left my team and Brendon behind. I packed up a bag complete with money, food and a map stated the secret organization called "SSA."

I didn't want to leave my new, close friends who became my family, but the SSA needs to come to a stop and I will be the one to end it.