Chpater 24

"Just to let you guys know, this is incredibly rude." Jonathon said then disappeared.

             "Oh, where the hell did he go?" Emily asked frustrated.

          We have been asking, and questioning Jon for over an hour. He wouldn't budge. He had so much sass it made it difficult to even have a conversation with him. I don't know what Emily will do with him after he tells us, if he tells us, his ability.

             "He freaking escaped! How?! These are really thick vines!" Sadie screamed, angry about the abuse of her plants.

             I didn't feel like putting up with this much any longer so I decided to make this fast. I made a gigantic ball of water and made it travel through the house. I must say, he was hard to find.

         "Ah! Shit, this is cold!" Jonathon appeared in front of us, soaking wet.

         I wasn't quite done with him yet.

         Next thing Jonathon new, a gigantic wave swirled around him. I nodded to Emily. She clapped her hands forcefully, and lightening went straight at Jon. Emily hit him right on point and knocked Jon unconscious.

            I ran over to Jon, just to make sure he was alive. Yupp, he was all good. Since we didn't know what to do with him, we took Jon back to our cave. We chained him to a rock, and left Leo to watch him.

             After many hours, Jon woke up. At first he freaked out, but then he remember everything that happened. Surprisingly, he just pulled on the titanium chains, and they broke.

            "Well," Fantasia walked out from another room, "We have noted that in your house that you have the ability to make yourself invisible. Also, judging from you breaking the unbreakable chains, you have super strength."

           Jon hung his head, "You got me, but I know you guys have powers, so don't share mine, and I wont share yours."

           "Oh, we wont. We actually have a proposal." Emily said coming into the conversation.

         This was going to be interesting.