Chapter 11

Lunch Study

I step into my homeroom for lunch study and look for an open seat. Unfortunately, the only one left is next to Brendon. Why does this always happen? He motions me over so I look at the ground and walk to my seat.

"Hey." He says.

" Hello." I reply, not in the mood to talk.

" Can I tell you something Amanda?" Brendon asks quietly.

" Sure." I say without showing emotion.

" I know I made a mistake, and I'll never do it again. I also know how close you and Jake have gotten, and I want to become better friends with you. Please Forgive me!" Brendon pours out.

"Brendon, I already did forgive you! I just think I trust Jake more than you." I say

" But why?" He asks stunned.

" I don't know, maybe it was because he didn't make out with a girl in a closet, and then says that he has feelings for me?" I retort hotly.

" We weren't even dating! I don't see what the problem was!" He shoots back. That was the last straw.

" BRENDON I LIKED YOU ALOT! I THOUGHT WE HAD SPARKS FLY THE FIRST TIME WE MET! I THOUGHT YOU FELT THAT TO, BUT APPARENTLY YOU LIKE SOME BLONDE CHICK." I say very loudly then stomp off to Jakes homeroom down the hall.

I sit and have a enchanting conversation with Jake and his nice friends until the end of the period. I realize me talked for a whole 45 minutes when the bell rung. Time flies when your having fun.