Chapter 15

After School, I decided to walk home instead of ride the bus because I needed some fresh air. Finding which way to go, I set out on my walk. I jogged about a mile and then came across a creek. I smiled to myself and went into the middle of the creek, sitting down on a rock.

I kicked off my shoes, and closed my eyes, listening to everything around me. I felt the suns rays pouring into my skin giving me a sense of calmness. I head the drips of water coming off rocks. I felt at peace. Off course, that didn't last long.

After about fifteen minutes of meditating, I heard a couple twigs snap. At first, I thought it was just a couple of braches falling from the trees, but then I heard feet splashing in the water. I opened one I and looked up, I saw no one so I closed my eyes again.

As soon as I closed my eyes, something, or someone shook me. I screamed bloody murder, stood up fast, and punched what ever attacked me in the face.

I looked at the thing that attacked me, and realized it was a guy, and that guy was Brendon.

"Damn! I knew you were mad at, but really, a punch?" Brendon said jokingly while rubbing his swollen jaw. "You pack a pretty good punch, that's probably why your last name is Armstrong, haha" he added at the end of his sentence.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I thought you were an animal or something! What can I do to help you." I asked worried about his jaw.

"Well," Brendon said rubbing his jaw than smirking, "I could take you out for some pizza and we could forget this happened."

I look at him and think about it. Maybe he is really sorry about the Closet incident. I'll give him another chance, but if he hurts me, I'll personally drown him.

"Fine, I'll go." I say smirking, while walking with him. This was going to be fun.