P I A N O

Please comment anything. Anything. I really enjoy reading them. Makes me happy to no end.

Today, you would be receiving the piano you ordered. Yes, you bought the piano that Yoongi was eye-ing. It was because you wanted to too. You can't just throw away all of the things you learned form The Min Yoongi Genius Jjang Jjang Man Bboongbboong.

The boys were in their dance studio-like room to play around. You designed it similar to the one they had in BigHit Entertainment.

You sat on the sofa, staring at the main door and knees hopping in anticipation. You didn't want the boys to know about. You wanted this to be a suprise for Yoongi. You sprung up from the sofa as you heard the doorbell rang. You rushed towards the door and opened the door so fast and hard that the delivery man almost dropped the paper in his hands.

"Oh hi!" He fixed his cap that was falling off from you scaring him. "Delivery for Ms. (L/N)?" He gave a friendly smile. His name tag displayed the name Baekhyun.

"Yes! That's me." You answered.

"You ordered a piano, miss?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Just sign here and we'll be all good." He gave you the stack of papers and a pen to sign with. You wrote your signature on the paper.

"I'll go call the boys to help you carry the piano inside, aye?" He opened his truck and called put three other men out and opened the back part of the truck, revealing the beautiful carved piano. You understood why Yoongi fell in love with the piano.

After a lot of effort and sweat, you managed to put it in the music room. Most of the job was done by you. The men was suprised that you were that strong. Hah. What can you say? *flips hair*

They bowed at you politely and exited the house. You sighed and stared at the music instrument. Your fingers unconsciously began to trail the keys. You pressed at some of them and a soft melodic sound came out. The feeling was irresistible so you sat down and the chair that was provided.

You brought up your fingers and began playing. You were playing I Need U, piano cover that you watched Yoongi played once. It was so soothing and calming. Especially when Yoongi was the one playing. His veiny fingers delicately press the keys and his body language showed freedom. His face looked like as if he was one of the angel in the sky.

You've always peeked into his room and say him playing. He played I Need U almost everyday before playing a random one. You saw the notes for I Need U and memorised it. You were actually pretty good for your first try. It came out just like how he usually did.

After you were done. You gave out a gentle smile. It felt amazing. It made you feel as if you were floating in the air when you played the piano. You raised your hands to the keys again but this time, you breathe in and started singing while your fingers skilfully pressed against the keys.

It was one of your favourite songs. The Truth Untold.

weroumi gadeukhi
pieoitneun i garden
gashituseongi
i moraeseonge nan nal maeeosseo

neoye ireumeun mwonji
gal goshi itgin hanji
Oh could you tell me?
i jeongwone sumeodeun neol bwasseo

And I know
neoye ongin modu da jinjjaran geol
pureun kkocheul kkeokkneun son
jabgo shipjiman

nae unmyeongin geol
Don't smile on me
Light on me
neoege dagaseol su eopseunikka
naegen bulleojul ireumi eopseo

You closed your eyes and appreciate the song.

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
chorahan moseub boyeojul sun eopseo
tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga

But I still want you

weroume jeongwone pin
neoreul dalmeun kkot
jugo shipeotji
babo gateun gamyeoneul beotgoseo

But I know
yeongweonhi geureol suneun eopneun geol
sumeoyaman haneun geol
chuhan nanikka

nan duryeoun geol
chorahae
I'm so afraid
gyeolgugen neodo nal tto tteonabeorilkka
tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga

hal su itneun geon
jeongwone
i sesange
yeppeun neoreul dalmeun kkocheul piun daeum
niga aneun naro sumshwineun geot
But I still want you
I still want you

eojjeomyeon geuttae
jogeumman
imankeumman
yonggil naeseo neoye ape seotteoramyeon
jigeum modeun geon dallajyeosseulkka

nan ulgo isseo
sarajin
muneojin
hollo namgyeojin i moraeseongeseo
buseojin gamyeoneul barabomyeonseo
And I still want you

But I still want you

And I still want you

The sound of clapping made you jumped off the chair you were sitting on. Yoongi was there, leaning against the fringe of  the door and smirking at you. Just like how you did to him the first time you caught him playing the piano.

"Oh? Yoongi." You scratched your head. "I... uhh. Got the piano that you liked." You gave him a sheepish grin.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows in amusement. "I can see that." He pushed himself off the door and walked towards you. You thought he would at least look at the piano but no, instead he kept his gaze to your eyes. You gulped nervously. His smirk was still there too.

"Uhh.... Anything you need?" You asked. He just chuckled cutely. He looked down at his feet.

He shooked his head while looking. "Nothing... It's just..." He trailed off again. Suddenly, he looked up and cupped your cheeks. His smirk turned into a smile that was filled with adoration. "Just... You're so beautiful."

His words made your face turn red as a firetruck. You became a stuttering mess. "I- I- Wha-"

"And perfect." You just stared at him with wide-eyes like a deer got caught in the headlights. "Why is that?"

"W-why is wh-what?" You shakily asked. You beginning to question your life. You didn't know what was wrong with him and it was freaking you out. What was with the sudden confession?

Confession?

'He's not going to confess that...'

'No. That's impossible.'

"How are you doing this? What are you doing to me? All of the things you do. Every. Single. One of them. It makes me feel... different. I've never felt this before. It's weird but... it feels nice. It's good. In a way. There's something that's pulling me towards you. I just followed it. Each day, the pull became stronger until I realised that you are perfect. Even your imperfections are perfect. You're too good for me. But I still want you. Is that bad?.."

You tried to sink in all of the words that came out of his mouth. It was too much for you to handle. No wonder he was a songwriter. Your mouth opened and closed, trying to find what to say. It was so deep and meaningful. But all of that couldn't compare to what he said next.

"(Y/N)(L/N), I'm in love with you."

COMMENTS!!! Puh-lease.