M I N Y O O N G I

Day 30

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

You groaned and stretched your limbs. Your muscles were sore from the bowling game. You checked the time. 8:24 a.m.

'Breakfast time.'

You rolled off the bed and quickly washed up. Fixing your hair a bit, you walked through the halls in silence. Well, it was silent for awhile. It ended when you heard soft melodies coming from somewhere. You stopped. You tilted your head to the right a bit, following the music that was filling your ear.

Unconsciously, you walked towards the music. Your bare feet moved on the cold woody floor and eventually stopped when you were face to face with a door.

'Min Yoongi?'

'Why is he up so early?'

'The world must be ending.'

Your hands found their way to the door knob and you grabbed it softly. Twisting, you quietly pushed the door open. Your eyes widened the slightest bit when you saw what was happening.

He was playing soft notes on the piano

He was playing soft notes on the piano. You leaned against the doorframe, face in awe. It was very soothing. You could just fell asleep right there. He looked calm too. Like he was in his own world. He didn't have to look at the keys or the notes, he knows what he's doing.

A smile creeped onto your face when he finished the song. It seemed that he noticed your presence. He turned around and jumped a bit when you saw you there. You just lifted both of your eyebrows at him, your smile was still on.

He shifted a bit in his seat and a blush appeared on his face. His skin was pale so it was very visible. He licked his lips before speaking. "Uhh... How long have you...?" He didn't finish his sentence.

You pushed yourself off the doorway. "Not long." You walked to him. "You were incredible!" You praised him. His cheeks turned more red. "I've always wanted to play the piano." 

"You don't know how to play?"

"No."

He looked suprised. "I thought you could do anything." He mumbled.

You laughed. "No one can do anything."

"Yeah." He whispered.

Awkward silence. Yoongi wanted to say something but he thought it was stupid and embarassing. But you looked like you were very interested. He was so nervous that it suprised him. What happened to the Min Suga? The out-of-this-world rapper. The man with all of the swaeg? Where did that guy go? Now all it's left is just a little kid who doesn't know how cope with these kind of situations. He was a kid with a blushing mess. Like a nerd trying to ask the popular girl out on a date.