K I D N A P

You stared at the bright building from a distance. Apparently, they are having a concert right now in Seoul. You can even hear the cheering and screams from miles away. You sighed.

'Great, now I have to deal with fangirls.' You find that fangirls are way worse than trained fighters. Don't ask why.

(A/N we all know why XD)

You thought about it and decided to let them see their fans for the last time before whatever that is going to happen to them. You're sure that it's nothing pretty so why not let them have this fun for the time being. They should be grateful.

You waited until the concert was over. You saw that people are exiting the building with shirts and caps and whatnot. You stood up and cracked you neck.

'Time to make a move.'

***

"Oh, come on! I once beat you in an arm-wrestling fight before." Jimin argued back. They were talking about who was stronger. Jimin or Jungkook. Everyone agreed it was Jungkook. Well, except for Jimin.

"Yeah," Jungkook laughed. "Out of a hundred." He said making everyone laughed except Jimin who was pouting and Yoongi who was sleeping.

They are currently in their van, heading back to their dorm. It was a tiring night for them with the concert and all they wanted to do is lay on the bed and hibernate.

But they are not getting that tonight.

The mini van abruptly stopped making them stopped laughing. Even Yoongi woke up from his slumber.

(A/N Oh no!)

The driver's door was opened, revealing you with a gun that was pointed at the driver. "Get out." You coldly ordered. He's lucky he's still coming back to his family tonight. He slowly got out with his hands in the air and you entered the van. You were wearing a mask so no one would see your face, obviously. You instantly grabbed the steering and kicked the gas pedal making the van jolted and zoomed.

"W-what's going on?" Jin asked his dongsaengs. He was terrified. The others were as well so none of them aswered. You decided to actually be nice to them as they are going to be living with you for a long time.

You pulled off the mask and turned to face them while driving the van. "Well, you're getting hijacked!" You said while flashing your dazzling smile. You sounded excited like a kid going to their first candy shop. All of them turned pale as if their soul just came out of their body. "Oh, come on!" You giggled, amused by their reaction. "You're not gonna die." You faced the front again. "Not yet, at least." You muttered while looking into the side mirror, seeing cars chasing you.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung shouted in shock by your statement.

"Hush! I need to focus here, hun." You hushed him. Your eyes not leaving side mirror.

'They ain't giving up.'

You can't go to your house with them tailing on you. They would know your location. You changed the gear and the van sped up more. The divider between the two lane ended and you immediately had a plan. You inhale.

'Here goes nothing.'

You steered sideways, entering the other lane. Cars were coming your way but you had no problem avoiding them. The driving lessons paid off. You can see the people that were chasing you having a hard time to keep up. You smirked in victory. You glanced towards the boys, seeing them gripping anything near them while staring at the passing cars, not moving a muscle. You laughed. "Chill, guys! You'll be fine as long as I'm the one who's driving." You tried to convince them, which, of course, didn't work.

You tried to find a way to make them relax a bit.

'Might as well turn on the radio.'

You turned on the radio and 'Run', came up. You learned that this is one of their song. You pushed out a laugh, still concentrating on the road. "Funny, isn't it?!" Even you cringed at your pathetic attempt of making a joke. They were not giving any reaction so you thought it's best to turn off the radio and you did.

You can see the bridge that separates you and the other cars. It's going to be over. You were so focused on the bridge that you didn't realise the person who was pulling the trigger on a shotgun, sending a bullet your way. It hit your window, yes, but it didn't shatter.

'It's bullet proof, bitch.' You smirked again.

They kept shooting at you again and again until one of them missed and hit the window that Jimin was close to.

"JESUS CHRIST!" He scooted away from the window.

"We're getting there!" You assured them. You can still hear the gunshots coming towards you. The boys were praying for it to be over soon. Everything was shaking including them. It was a complete chaos. They didn't expect this to be happening. Then again, who did?

Their heartbeats slowed down once everything was suddenly quite again. You finally got away from them. You sighed and sank into the seat. You slowed down the van. You looked back at the boys and saw that they were still staring into space. Probably traumatised. It was silent. Which you did not approve. Your eyes wonder around, searching for anything to talk about. You said the first thing that came into your mind. "Whoo!" You grinned at them. "That was fun, wasn't it?" They are still not moving. You looked back ahead and took a deep breath.

'This is going to be harder than I thought.'