N E W C L I EN T

You walked out of the car and stared at the huge house that was proudly standing before you. Guards were everywhere, checking around the area with their guns held in their hands with caution. Cameras were literally everywhere as well. Making you scared of doing anything wrong that will trigger anything and you would be laying on the ground with holes around you body. This place is very well secured. Heck, this guy even have people on the roof with snipers in their grasp. You sucked the air through your teeth.

'This guy means business.'

'Which is good, I guess. Makes it faster and easier.'

You took one last look around before stepping into sight. The sound of your boots made the guards that was near you perked up and immediately aimed his gun at you. You were suprised but, of course, you didn't show him that.

'Nice reflexes.'

You gave him a blank stare as he stare at you back with his wide sunglasses.

"You're (Y/N)?" He asked with a very deep voice. You scoffed.

"Well, what do you think?" Well, no doubt that their boss has made it clear that someone is coming here to meet the guy. You're pretty sure he even gave a photo of you to make sure none of these overprotective men would jump into conclusion and shoot you as the way you thought about earlier.

The guy looked at his friend that was observing you in suspicion as well. He gave him a nod and lowered his gun. "Open the gates." One of them said through the microphone that was pinned on their suit.

You gave him a small smile. "Thank you." The gates opened and you saw a woman came to you and greeted politely.

"Hello there, Ms. (L/N). My name is Soo Nae Eun. I will be escorting you to Mr. Lee's office. Please follow me." She said elegantly. You nodded and walked beside her. The front door was opened by the people that was standing next to it. Both of you continued walking to the guy's office as you continued to look around the house. It was big.

'But mines bigger.' You thought as you silently laughed at your own statement.

"We're here." The lady's voice startled you and you quickly fixed your posture and gave her a nod. She pushed the door opened and you were welcomed by a dark and intimidating aura. The room was dimmed by a few lamps on some of the table that poorly lit up the room. There were two guards standing on each side of a man that was looking straight at you with an emotionless face sitting on a big ass chair.

'Why does it feels like I'm in one of those action movies, right now?'

"Ms. (L/N)," he said rather loudly. "Have a seat." He gestured to a seat in front of him. You sat down and gave him the same look he gave you. Gotta keep that bad reputation up.

"I heard that you would be giving me 20 mil if I complete the mission that you gave me." You said in a monotone voice.

He gave a low chuckle. "Sounds like your really need the money, huh?"

'No.'

"Yes." You answered in the same tone.

He stood up and walked towards a small bar that was behind him and poured himself a glass of wine. He took a sip and refilled the glass again. You were getting irritated.

"Who do you want me to kill?" You asked. It was a straightforward question but who cares? You weren't getting any younger here. He needs to know that you are not playing games.

"No," he said, making you raised your eyebrows. "I didn't say anything about killing anybody, did I?" His back was still facing you so you're not sure if he's being serious or not.
You didn't say anything. Were you supposed to say something? He was quite for awhile. "I just need you to kidnap someone and I'll do the killing."