N E W H O M E

You opened the doors and told them to step out. They got out of the car. They don't know where they are. They are still shaking from the previous incident. You couldn't blame them. You would be scared to death, too.

You walked passed them to a metal door which scared them more. You were in a place that looks like a parking lot in a mall but there were no cars. It was quite and dark. Everything you say will echo. You grabbed the door knob and looked at them who were standing there, not knowing what to do.

"You're coming?" You asked loudly. They all stared at you, eyes filled with fear. It made you heart sank for some reasons. Seeing them in this condition makes you feel sad somehow. They looked so innocent and scared. You thought about pointing a gun at them and threatening them to listen to you but you didn't have the heart to do that. You've seen that look before. Your face softened as you tried again. "Hey," you said, so softly as if a mother calling out on her newborn baby. "I know you're confused and scared but, please," you opened the door and gestured them to come in.

The tone of your voice made them feel that they can trust this lady that just kidnapped them. They still look uncertained but they obeyed anyway. You sighed in relief. At least you're getting somewhere.

All of you entered your mansion. It was dark so you switched on the lights. Once the boys got a good look at your house their jaws dropped in awe. You smiled. You clasped your hands, catching their attention. "So!" They still have that look in their faces. "Um, Hi! I'm (Y/N)." You beamed, holding out your hand for them to shake. They just stared at your outstretched hand.

One of them scoffed. It was Yoongi. "What?" His harsh voice made your smile faded. "You thought we would get all friendly with someone that just kidnapped us?" He spat. He looked more pissed than scared.

'Why is no one accepting my hanshake?'

"Well, no," you lowered you hand. "But you would be staying with me for awhile so why not try making this nice and easy?"

"Why are you kidnapping us? What did we do?" Hoseok asked you with a shaky voice.

You rubbed your arms. "Oh, I don't have anything to do with you guys. Someone just told me to kidnap you so I'm just doing my job."

"You're one of those people?" Namjoon asked.

You looked at him. You saw that look that you had been trying to avoid your whole life.

Disgust.

Disappointment.

You looked down in shame. "Yeah." You whispered. "I am."

Dead silent.

"Okay, yeah." You came back to your bubbly side. "So you would be staying with me for the next two months-" you stopped when you saw their reaction. "I know." You told them.

"Let's have the best two months of our lives until it will turn into a living hell."

"It's already the worst minute I ever had." Yoongi muttered angrily.

"Well, believe it or not, honey, it'll get worse." You gave him a sarcastic look. This guy is really getting on your nerves. "It's getting late. You can find your rooms down the hall with your name written on the door." You grinned at them. Jungkook gave you a freaked out look. Your grin widened. "Yes, I did some research about you guys. Pleasure meeting with you, by the way."

They started walking to the hallway that you told them to go. "I decorated your rooms myself! Hope you like it." They all walked passed you except for Yoongi who bumped his shoulder on yours on purpose. You bit your bottom lip. Your hands itching to pulled out the gun that was hanging loosely on your belt.

'That infuriating son of a bi-'

BTS's P.O.V

"This is a dream right?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was walking next to him to 'their' rooms.

"Hate to be saying this but, it doesn't feel like it is." He answered as he glanced sideways towards the maknae.

They stopped in front of the door that had their names written in a fancy writing. Taehyung's room was right across Jungkook's which he is grateful of. They gave one last look at each other before turning the door knob, opening the door. A gasp left Jungkook's lips as his eyes scanned the room. He did not expect to have this room in his kidnapper's house.

It has everything he wanted. A black king sized bed with a nightstand on each side of it. There was a huge TV hanging on the wall facing the bed. A big 'L' couch on the corner with a freaking refrigerator beside it. There were even playstations that was connected to another TV with a rack filled with video games that you find in game stops. Two dark grey bean bags and a small table was in front of the playstations that he immediately planned on playing until morning. The room was not bright with lights which he's glad. He doesn't really like his room being too lit up. It has the perfect brightness.

He walked to a door that he saw and opened it curiously. And he was awestruck for the third time today. It was a walk-in-closet. Yeah, he has one back at the dorm but this one was bigger and neat. Jackets and coats were hanging according to their colors which he had fun looking at. Hats and caps were stacked nicely on the shelf. He even found a section that was only for shoes. He couldn't stop the smile that was creeping on his face.

He ran back to his room and jumped on the comfy and soft bed and sighed in pleasure. He closed his eyes.

"Is it bad that I like this?"