S I L E N C E

Day 50

Your P.O.V.

You sat there, alone on the dining table. The boys' food was on their table for each one.

Joonie

Jinnie

Yoongs

Hobi

ChimChim

TaeTae

Kookie

But none of them are there, eating your food like they haven't eaten for days. They haven't come out of their room since what happened with Yoongi.

When you walked out, the living room was cleaned and it was dark, as if no one was ever there. As if they weren't spitting dirty water on each other's faces before. As if they weren't laughing without care of the world.

It was quiet. Really quiet. Even if they weren't comfortable with you those days, you can still hear their loudness. But now. It's like.... Dead.

Like it always have been in the house. You don't want to be there again. In the darkness. They pulled you out. You don't want to go back.

All you could do was cry. The tears fell into your untouched food.

You stared at the hallway that has their rooms in it. Each name on each door. Quietly, you placed the food that you cooked for them on their doorstep. Hopefully, they would at least eat. Living with you, they haven't skip one meal. They love your cooking. If they don't eat the food then they must have fully despised you.

Not that you're going to blame them. You have expected that reaction. You just never thought it would happen this soon.

The halls were dark too. All you could see was a line of light from the crack under the doors. You saw a shadow near the door on Taehyung's room. He must be leaning against his door. Listening to your steps.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as if they could hear you. Like they're standing right in front of you. But no. They're gone now. Away from your grasp. Away from your reach. Away from your sight. It's like they have disappeared.

Taehyung's P.O.V

You dragged your feet away from the scene. Because of the surrounding was so quiet. Taehyung heard your apology clearly. A tear fell from his eye. The guilt was eating him alive. He's not believing that you're going to do that. But he's not sure about that now. He can't lie to himself. It was painful to believe. But it's the truth. That's what it is.

A painful truth.

All those fun times you had together. There's no way you could've faked that. You looked so happy. Grateful even. That they were there, helping you finding a way out to the light again.

He remembered getting scolded by Yoongi when he didn't believe that you were going to send them out. He almost got hit from that. Yoongi was yelling. Jin was cleaning up. Namjoon was trying to calm his raging hyung. Hoseok was helping Jin. Jimin was staring at his shoes, trying to hold in his tears. Jungkook was already crying but wiped his tears away quickly when it fell.

In the end, everyone cleaned up and went to their borrowed room without another word.

Taehyung sat on his bed and stared at the aquarium blankly. Muffled whimpers and sobs was heard. It was Jimin. He had been crying for while now. Taehyung wanted to go there and comfort his best friend but he doesn't have the energy anymore. He's drained out.

(Y/N) was his energy. He liked her aura. Her personality. Herself. He was starting to think that he's slowly falling in love with her. He sensed that the other members seemed so too. Falling in love with their kidnapper.

Just when things started to get better, this... shit came up. Like the universe doesn't want them together. But that's not gonna stop him. He's not giving up foo easily but not now. He needs time to take all of yesterday's event in.

A.R.M.Ys. What about their fans? It had been more than a month since their disappearance. He remembered performing on stage and fan-meeting. He probably won't be able to experience those anymore. He wants to see their faces. Talk to them. Feel their love and support. He needed them. Now. But he can't. It's too far to reach. It was a big possibility that he can never reach it.

Jimin's sobbing stopped. He must have fell asleep. Like last night. Taehyung decided too lay down and rest as well. It's not like they can do anything. Unless if they wemt pitside. But he didn't want to upset his Yoongi-hyung more and he was not ready to face (Y/N) again.

He made himself comfortable on the bed and closed his eyes, wanting to escape to his dreamland for a moment. Where it's loud and colourful. Not...

Dead Silent.