G E T T I N G C L O S E R

You wrapped your towel around your body and stepped out of the shower. You just had a nice and cool shower after the game. You were exhausted but you had fun. You hadn't played any sports like this as long as you can remember. It felt good to get on your feet like this again after a long time.

You were drying your hair when you heard the door opened. Namjoon had opened the door and he immediately froze when he saw you. You stared at him back with your hair dryer in your hand.

His face was red. Like... red. He couldn't stop the thoughts that came swarming into his mind while he processed the sight of you covering your naked body under that thin white cloth. He felt his pants tightened.

'Oh god, kill me.' He thought and cleared his throat.

"Uhh, you know what, I'm sorry. I'll go-" He started to excused himself but you stopped him.

"No, no. It's fine. You need anything?" You asked gently. You were so casual about this while he was there, strangling himself in his mind. You can't remember the last time you talked to a guy like this so you didn't think much of it which you should because the poor guy was dying slowly.

Namjoon looked down at his feet, his face was still burning. "Do you... by any chance... have a phone charger?" He asked while waving his dead phone around, showing that it had no battery left. You gave him a look of confusion. "I-I don't know if we're allowed to have one or anything. I was just asking, anyway. I mean, it's kind of weird to let us have access to-" He started to ramble with a nervous chuckle

"No, I wasn't mad or anything." You laughed. You can see him slumped his shoulders in relief. "I just thought that I put them in your drawer... It's not there?"

He just shooked his head silently. "Oh, um..." You thought about where you could've put it. You snapped your fingers in realisation. "I think they're in the drawer next to the DVD rack. Yeah, pretty sure it's there. Tell the others!" You said happily and continued drying your hair.

Namjoon nodded and started to walk back to the door when you called out to him. "I cut off your lines, though so you can't call anybody or message anyone. Hope you don't mind." You added sheepishly. He just gave you a small smile, indicating that he doesn't really care. He understands. As long as he can still use his phone in a way.

He walked out of the door and shut it close. He leaned against the door and rubbed his face with his large hands. He still couldn't get you out of his mind.

'Well, looks like I'm going to have to live with it my whole life.' He headed towards the living room to get the charger, making sure to let the others know, too.

***

"Hey." You greeted the others while slouching on a single couch near them. They were talking and suddenly stopped when you came into the room. You pouted in dissatisfaction.

'Oh, come on! I'm not that bad.'

You realised they were only six of them. "Where's the other one?" You asked them. You grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. It was way to quiet.

"Oh you know, the usual, sleeping." It was Jin that answered. You expected it, anyway. You rolled your eyes with a small laugh.

'That Granpa has issues.'

Silence again. You just wanted to scream in frustration. Why is it so hard to just have a normal chit chat with them?

"How's life?" You suddenly asked. They all looked at you weirdly. Well, that was the first thing that came into your mind. You're not good at starting a conversation but you tried, anyway, for their sake. You then, noticed that it was a stupid question so you corrected yourself. "As celebrities, I mean."

"Okay, I guess." Taehyung murmured. You lifted an eyebrow at him.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're one of the loudest one in the group." You told him, making him blushed in embarrassment. "And the weirdest." You continued. He was still quite. His face turning into a more darker shade of red every second. You sighed. "Hey, it's okay to be loud here. I don't mind." No response.

'You left me no choice.'

You leaned closer towards Jin. "He's ticklish?" You asked quietly so only he could hear. He chuckled silently, telling you everything you needed to know. You stood up and went behind the one that people call 'Alien'. You gave Jin one last look before you jumped on Taehyung, tickling his sides with the tips of your fingers. He instantly reacted and laughed so loud. You laughed, too.

"Arasseo! S-Stop! Pl-ple- pffft- HAHAHAHA!" He couldn't stopped laughing. He tried to push you hands away but failed. He was crying so you think it's enough. You huffed. Tickling people ain't as easy as it looked like.

"See! It's not that bad! Just let loose, dude." He was still laying on the ground, panting and wiping his tears. His smile was still visible. Everyone else was smiling at the sight. It was like a normal day at the dorm. You ruffled Taehyung's hair before standing up and lay on the couch that Hoseok was sitting on, placing your head on his lap. He was suprised but then, relaxed again when you gave him a wide smile. This wasn't you but you're willing to do anything to make this dull situation into a bright one.

You pointed your index finger at him and gave him a playful glare. "You're loud, too. Am I right?" You asked like a police officer. Hoseok rose his hands in surrender.

"You're not gonna tickle me, are you?" He faked worried. He then, laughed making you laughed, too. His laugh was contagious. You were happy. Really happy that you're getting somewhere. You felt a pair eyes on you so you looked around. Your eyes locked with Jungkook's, who quickly moved his gaze away from you, acting like nothing happened.

Now, that you think about it, you didn't really had a conversation with him. Hell, you don't think you even heard his voice since he came here. "Hey," you called out, making him jumped a bit.

'Wow, he's jumpy.'

"You okay? I don't think we ever talked before." You sat up. You can clearly see him gulping. Why is he so nervous?

'Oh, yeah... girl phobia.' You remembered, making you giggled. Jungkook glanced at you again when he heard your laugh. It was heart-warming. It was cute how a handsome guy can be scared of girls. Especially when he is the
'International Playboy'.

"Don't be scared. I don't bite." You put your palm under you chin and looked at him with adoration as he was being adorable; trying to hide behind Jimin. He saw the look that you gave him and lowered his head, trying to cover his smile when he thought you were adorable, too.

'Such a shy kookie.'

You thought it was enough of teasing him so you looked back at the others. Grabbing your remote control, you went through Netflix.

"Any suggestion?"