*Special Chapter 3*

You've been through those stages where you'd find yourself constantly fantasizing about what your wedding would look like.

You've imagined yours taking place somewhere where the chirping of birds freely echo through fresh air as the simple yet astonishing sea of silky peach texture decorates your venue.

You've dreamt walking down a soft white carpeted isle contorted with lovely petals of pink cascading your path as your bellowing dream dress glide along its way.

Of course everyone stops dreaming at such things in due time. Having to deal with school and attitudes of people as the years progress would eventually leave you no choice but to push those childish thoughts away. Thinking that all of those happy endings you'd read or watch invites were all just too good to be true.

But that's until you realized your true feelings for him.

Who'd have thought you'd get your dream wedding after all this years? And who'd have thought your soon tie the knot with the Prince himself.

Do you regret accepting his proposal to be his wife? Never in a hundred years.

Cameras were set, the priest was on his spot and the live orchestra slowly starts to mingle its heavenly tune with nature's fresh breeze.

Like how you always dreamt your wedding to be like, the King and Queen were more than happy to make it come true. Truth be told. They were actually fond of the idea.

A Garden Wedding.

And what's a wedding without crowds to witness this scene behold? Both parents held the obligation to check down each close relative and friends, making sure they'd receive an invitation and with fingers crossed. Hope they'd attend to this wedding.

~

"The wedding's about to start. Are you..." Jihyun's mutter trails off as he steps inside the luxurious fitting room only to find the groom-to-be aka Jungkook, crouching down with his face stuffed against the peak of the couch below."...ready."

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook groans frustratedly before pulling himself up. He plops himself on the couch and moans miserably as he cranes his head back. Jihyun continues to observe his friend's behavior but eventually snaps out of it.

Despite the small wedding, this event of course would go live in broad Television. Its a Royal Wedding after all.

"I lost the rings."

Its takes Jihyun about a second or two to process what he just said, currently sending him an arch brow. When very thing kicks in. He screeches. "You what!"

And the wedding starts in about ten minutes.

~

"And turn."

When you run to face your reflection, you can't help but feel a tear tickling the side of your eye.

You've seen yourself in this wedding dress the shawl and all before, and you were satisfied at its texture's and structure to say the least. It's all you've ever dreamt in a wedding dress.

Its a sleeveless gown accompanied by a see through peachy silk that's wrapped around your shoulders then trapped in the center of the top hem of the gown. Just below your diamond necklace. The waistline had glittering beads that would no doubt shimmer glowingly when under the sun. Its skirt's prolonges at the top before it gradually puffs, creating a halo-like structure.